5 Bedroom Dubrovnik City Villa with Pool, Sea & Old Town Views, sleeps 10-13
This historic villa with pool is situated in an enviable position on the hillside leading to Dubrovnik Old Town. The villa has been carefully renovated, tastefully combining up-to-date conveniences with the character of this early 20th century holiday home. Guests at this villa are offered the opportunity to relax in a beautiful setting with Dubrovnik Old Town views, within easy walking distance of the nearby beaches, shops and restaurants, not to mention the Old Town itself.
The villa is set over 5 levels. Guests approach the villa from the lower ground floor parking area and garage, through a wrought-iron gate built into historic walls. From here the grounds and villa are entirely enclosed. Stairs lead from the gate to the ground floor terrace furnished with sun loungers. 3 steps lead up to the pool terrace, with generous pool accessed by three steps and a ladder. A dining table and chairs is next to the pool.
Guests enter the villa from the ground floor terrace into a compact dining area with professional kitchen. The dining room leads to the living room then through to a galley-style twin room with ensuite shower room and separate WC. A utility room is also on this level. Stairs from the living room lead to the first floor, where guests find the main living room with Juliet balconies perfectly showcasing the stunning sea and Dubrovnik Old Town views. A second dining room, larger and with sea views, is also located on this level. Completing the first floor is a double bedroom with separate bathroom and direct access to a first floor terrace with sea views and Jacuzzi. This terrace is also accessed by stairs from the main pool terrace on the ground floor level.
The second floor contains two double bedrooms, one with ensuite shower room and private sea view terrace furnished with table and chairs, and the other with ensuite bathroom containing bath and shower. A sauna and shower room is also located on this level. A family bathroom with bathtub and shower contains spiral stairs to the third floor level (eaves), where guests find the final double bedroom and ensuite shower room (eaves and low ceilings throughout).
Dubrovnik Old Town is less than 500m from the villa, and a range of beaches, shops and restaurants lie within very easy walking distance. Parking is available for those who wish to hire a car to explore the wider area. Dubrovnik has a wealth of activities to offer, from vibrant beaches and nightlife to historic sights and exciting excursions. Highly recommended day trips include a visit to the Dubrovnik house mountain by cable car from the city, trips to the stunning Elafiti Islands by boat or even day excursions to Montenegro or Bosnia & Herzegovina. For inspiration for your Dubrovnik holiday view our magazine.*SPECIAL OFFER*: 15% off all April and May 2019 dates, *EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT* 10% off all 2020 dates, book by 14.01.20, *SPECIAL OFFER*: 15% discount in July and August when you book 1 week or more
- Distance to beach400 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport20 km
- Nearest townDubrovnik
- Distance to town500 m
- Distance to bus stop100 m
- Frequency of busesEvery 30 minutes
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarkets and main shops in Dubrovnik
- Distance to nearest shops500 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant200 m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 10
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 13
- Minimum stay: 2019: 5 nights for July, August & December. 3 nights for all other dates. Shorter stays may be available on request. 2020: 5 nights for January, Feuary, March, July, August, November, December. 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Built: 1938
- Last renovated: 2013
- Parking garage for 6 cars
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 22 m2
- Pool private to the property
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Dining table & chairs, sun loungers
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: 2 sofa beds available for up to 3 additional persons
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Total number of bedrooms: 5
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 4
- Total number of bathrooms: 7
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 5
Staff on site /available
- Chef service available on request
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 400 m
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5 minutes walk
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 20 km
- Nearest town: Dubrovnik
- Distance to town: 500 m
- Distance to bus stop: 100 m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarkets and main shops in Dubrovnik
- Distance to nearest shops: 500 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 200 m
- On the seaside
- Bus stop: 100 m
- Distance from the sea: 400 m
- Distance from the center: 500 m
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: Every 30 minutes
- Information on transfers: Available on request
- In city/town
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 01 Mar.£ 957.00 01 Mar. - 01 May£ 767.00 01 May - 01 June£ 957.00 01 June - 01 July£ 1,338.00 01 July - 16 July£ 1,624.00 16 July - 16 Aug.£ 1,910.00 16 Aug. - 01 Sept.£ 1,719.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 1,338.00 01 Oct. - 01 Dec.£ 767.00 01 Dec. - 01 Jan.£ 957.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
*SPECIAL OFFER*: 15% off all April and May 2019 dates, *EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT* 10% off all 2020 dates, book by 14.01.20, *SPECIAL OFFER*: 15% discount in July and August when you book 1 week or more