Four bedroom villa in Soline within walking distance of the beach
This wonderful villa, located within a short driving distance of Dubrovnik old town, is situated on a hillside with unobstructed 180 degree views of the beautiful coastline and Adriatic sea. This dramatic location would appeal to all those looking to stay in a quiet location whilst being in a villa that truly allows you to relax.
The villa is approached down a single track road. A parking bay for 3 cars is available by the villa and from here stairs lead down to the villa’s entrance. Guests enter the villa from the ground floor terrace in to a hallway which leads through to the lounge/dinner and on to the kitchen. The kitchen opens to a conservatory with floor to ceiling windows and a built-in BBQ room to the rear. From the lounge and conservatory, patio doors open to the main terrace which offers a stone gazebo for shade and an inviting 50m2 infinity pool with Jacuzzi section. The views from here are fantastic. There is also a separate shower room with toilet located on the ground floor.
The first floor is divided into two area. The first area is has its own entrance and consists of a double bedroom with balcony, lounge with kitchen and dining area and separate shower room. Patio doors lead from the lounge onto a balcony and side terrace, both with sea views. This area is ideal if members of your group want additional privacy. The second area, accessed from the ground floor, consists of a twin bedroom with balcony and separate shower room. The top floor has a 2 double bedrooms which share a sea facing balcony. The bathroom has a shower cubicle, bath, sauna and its own balcony as well.
Car hire is recommended for this villa. The villa would suit a large family or group of friends looking to stay in a peaceful location, this is truly an original property. It is also great for beach lovers as the beach is only 250m away at the bottom of the hillside, accessed via steps from the villa. Aside from Dubrovnik, other areas of interest include the pretty harbour town of Cavtat, the fortified town of Ston, a day trip to Montenegro and Mostar in Bosnia as well as visiting a number of off shore islands including the National Park island of Mljet.
- Distance to beach250 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport10km
- Nearest townMlini
- Distance to town2km
- Distance to bus stop300m
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery shop in Soline. Supermarkets and local shops can be found in nearby Mlini
- Distance to nearest shops300 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant300m to local restaurant in Soline
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 10
- Minimum stay: 7 nights from mid-June to August. 3 nights all other dates
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2014
- Pool heating available May - mid-October
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 3 cars
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 50m2
- Pool private to the property
- Heated pool
- Fire place
- Infinity pool
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers, dining facilities, table and chairs, deck chairs and covered terrace
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Sofa bed for 2 in the lounge
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 4
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 4
- Additional information on bathrooms: Main bathroom has a bath, separate shower and a sauna
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 250 m
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 10km
- Nearest town: Mlini
- Distance to town: 2km
- Distance to bus stop: 300m
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery shop in Soline. Supermarkets and local shops can be found in nearby Mlini
- Distance to nearest shops: 300 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 300m to local restaurant in Soline
- On the seaside
- Bus stop: 500 m
- Distance from the sea: 250 m
- Distance from the center: 1.9 km
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €500
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 27 Apr.£ 518.00 27 Apr. - 15 June£ 688.00 15 June - 13 July£ 787.00 13 July - 20 July£ 985.00 20 July - 27 July£ 1,084.00 27 July - 17 Aug.£ 1,281.00 17 Aug. - 31 Aug.£ 1,084.00 31 Aug. - 07 Sept.£ 985.00 07 Sept. - 28 Sept.£ 787.00 28 Sept. - 26 Oct.£ 688.00 26 Oct. - 01 Jan.£ 359.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
*EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT*: 10% off all 2020 dates, book by 14.01.20, *SPECIAL OFFER*: 15% off in May, *SPECIAL OFFER*: 20% off in April, *COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST*