4 Bedroom Villa with Infinity Pool in Mlini near Dubrovnik, Sleeps 8-10
A fantastic choice for families or a group of friends looking to stay close to Dubrovnik, yet out of the hustle and bustle of the city itself, this villa is located in the charming town Mlini just a few kilometres from Dubrovnik Old Town. Set on a hillside, yet within easy walking distance of beaches, shops and restaurants, the villa offers beautiful views of the coastline and Adriatic sea from the terrace and living area. This comfortable villa would appeal to guests looking for a relaxing holiday within very easy reach of Dubrovnik Old Town and the coast.
The villa is approached from the drive via steps up to the entrance. The front door opens directly into a spacious open plan lounge and kitchen with dining table. A sofa bed for 2 is located in the lounge. A double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a separate WC are located off the entrance area. Stairs lead to a first floor hallway which enters to a thoughtfully designed lounge and dining area with kitchen. The main feature of this area is the spectacular view from the picture windows, perfect for an evening meal watching the sun set. To the rear are 2 double bedrooms with a shared bathroom and a separate shower room, and one double room with ensuite shower room. From the hallway, guests access the sun terrace leading to an infinity pool and terrace with sea views, and covered BBQ area with dining facilities. From here there are also great sea views. The villa is approached along an access road off the main through road.
Car hire is recommended for exploring the area, although beaches, shops and restaurants are all within walking distance. Dubrovnik old town is within easy reach by car or by bus, with regular bus services all year round. Other areas of interest include the pretty harbour town of Cavtat, the fortified town of Ston, a day trip to Montenegro and Mostar in Bosnia as well as visiting a number of off shore islands including the National Park island of Mljet.
- Distance to beach550 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport10km
- Nearest townMlini
- Distance to town1.5 km
- Distance to bus stop300 m
- Details on nearest shopsLocal mini- supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops1.6 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant350m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 10
- Minimum stay: 5 nights for all 2018 dates. 7 nights for all 2019 dates.
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all 2018 dates. Sunday arrival for all 2019 dates.
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2014
- Last renovated: 2014
- Area: 240m2
- Heating: Under floor
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Yes
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 8.0m x 4.0m
- Pool private to the property
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table, chairs, sun loungers and outdoor kitchen
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Bath tub
- Information on bedrooms: Sofa bed for 2 in the downstairs lounge
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Cot available: On request
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 4
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 550 m
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5 minutes
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 10km
- Nearest town: Mlini
- Distance to town: 1.5 km
- Distance to bus stop: 300 m
- Details on nearest shops: Local mini- supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 1.6 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 350m
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Distance from the sea: 550 m
- Distance from the center: 150 m
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
05 May - 26 May£ 389.00 26 May - 16 June£ 450.00 16 June - 30 June£ 574.00 30 June - 01 Sept.£ 697.00 01 Sept. - 15 Sept.£ 574.00 15 Sept. - 29 Sept.£ 450.00 29 Sept. - 27 Oct.£ 389.00 27 Oct. - 01 Jan.£ 277.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: