4 Bedroom Villa with Pool in Peaceful Konavle, near Dubrovnik
This traditional style villa is located in the peaceful countryside village of Cilipi, with charming seaside village Cavtat just 7km away. Ideal for families, this villa benefits from a beautifully maintained, enclosed garden and very large swimming pool.
Guests enter the villa from the parking area to the side of the property. Two double bedrooms, one single bedroom, a well-equipped kitchen and dining room are located on the ground floor of the property. Cast iron stairs take you up to the first floor with a third double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, and a private terrace. Also on the first floor is a spacious living room, complete with a fireplace and doors to the terrace overlooking the fields surrounding the property.
The well maintained, spacious garden is the ideal place to relax in the afternoon, with shade from the cypress and pine trees. The large swimming pool is practically unrivalled in size, perfect for cooling off in the afternoon. The shaded terrace with outdoor dining furniture and gas BBQ invite you to relax with a traditional dinner.
Car hire is recommended. A number of tours can be arranged in order to experience the Konavle Region to the full extent, including horseback and cycling tours. There are regular buses and boat connections from Cavtat into Dubrovnik City and day trips to Montenegro and Mostar can also be arranged.
- Distance to beach2 km
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport3km
- Nearest townCavtat
- Distance to town7km
- Distance to nearest shops500 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant500m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 7
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 9
- Minimum stay: 7 nights stay for June to September. 5 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates.
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Individually controlled AC and heating
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Pool size: 9.0m x 5.0m, depth 1.2m - 1.8m
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Double sofa-bed in living room
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs in terrace, sun loungers and parasols in pool and garden area
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of single bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Staff on site /available
- Baby sitting service
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 2 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 10 minutes
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 3km
- Nearest town: Cavtat
- Distance to town: 7km
- Distance to nearest shops: 500 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 500m
- Distance from the center: 500 m
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Information on transfers: Available on request
- Provision of linen/towels
- Deposit payable locally either by cash or card. If paying deposit by card please advise minimum one week prior to arrival.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 June - 01 July£ 366.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 417.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 366.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: