4 Bedroom Villa with Pool in Lovorno, Konavle Valley, sleeps 8
This well appointed villa with private pool and master suite annexe is set in the lush green hills of the Konavle Valley with beautiful views over the surrounding countryside. With large gardens and spacious interiors, this villa would suit a family or friends looking to holiday in a rural area close to Dubrovnik, with plenty of space to relax and enjoy the villa itself.
The villa is set over three floors. Guests enter from the parking area up a flight of steps to the first floor, with open-plan living-kitchen-dining room with fireplace. A WC is located on this level. The second floor has one twin bedroom and two double bedrooms, each with ensuite shower room and views over the first floor terrace and ground floor pool areas. The master bedroom with ensuite bathroom is located in a separate stone annexe, with direct pool terrace access.
Patio doors lead from the first floor living-kitchen-dining room to the sunny first floor terrace with stunning countryside views. External stairs lead down to the ground floor terrace with large pool. The terrace is furnished with sun loungers and parasols, dining table and benches and a BBQ. A ground floor konoba - a traditional Croatian taverna style dining area - is accessed under the shaded dining terrace.
Car hire is recommended to explore the local area. Highly recommended experiences are the traditional villages around the Konavle Valley, and the pretty seaside town Cavtat. Don't miss the opportunity for an excursion to the offshore island of Mljet and the Elaphite islands, or a full day trip to neighbouring Montenegro and Mostar.
- Distance to beach14 km
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport14km
- Nearest townDubrovnik
- Distance to town25km
- Distance to bus stop5km
- Frequency of buses4 per day
- Details on nearest shopsGruda - Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant3000
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for all dates
- Arrival days: Saturday arrival for all dates
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1820
- Last renovated: 2017
- Area: 570m2
- Pets - €50 per pet per week
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: 2 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 6m x 11m
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Stereo with CD Player
- Wireless Broadband
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- TV room
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 3
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 5
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 5
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 14 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 15 mins
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 14km
- Nearest town: Dubrovnik
- Distance to town: 25km
- Distance to bus stop: 5km
- Details on nearest shops: Gruda - Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 3000
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: 4 per day
- In countryside
- Information on transfers: Taxi can be picked up from airport to the property for guests not arriving by car - €30
- Provision of linen/towels
- Welcome pack - €30
- Other tax - €50
- The following must be produced on arrival: €500
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 01 July£ 611.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 817.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 672.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: