4 Bedroom Luxury Villa with Pool in Orasac sleeps 8-12
Holiday Highlights: Modern Stylish villa with flexible sleeping arrangements close to Dubrovnik ~ Fabulous rooftop terrace offering panoramic views ~ Great base from which to explore many areas of interest as a day trip or as an excursion ~
This attractive modern villa with pool is decorated in a contemporary style and offers guests a comfortable holiday home maximising light and space surrounded by olive groves and vineyards set in the pretty seaside village of Orasac. The villa would suit guests looking for a peaceful stylish premium retreat yet be within easy access of areas of interest including Dubrovnik city which is located approximately 30 minutes’ drive from the villa.
The villa is approached from the village road into a rear driveway which offers parking for one car in a garage and one car outside. The main entrance opens into a raised lobby area where steps down lead to a light and airy open plan kitchen/diner/lounge with gym equipment to one corner to help keep up the fitness levels. There is also a guest cloakroom with WC and a utility room on this level. Patio doors from the open plan lounge lead out onto an exceptionally spacious garden and generous sized swimming pool with sun deck where guests also can enjoy outdoor dining, a BBQ and sea views. The first floor features 4 double bedrooms each with access to one L shaped balcony arranged as follows:
Master Bedroom with walk in wardrobe, bathroom with shower, balcony with sea view.
Double bedroom with bathroom and shower, sofa bed, balcony with sea view
Double bedroom with shower room, balcony with partial sea view.
Double/twin bedroom with shower room , sofa bed, garden view.
The sofa beds can accommodate 2 small children under 12 or one adult. The roof top terrace offers wonderful panoramic views of the surrounding area.
For your further enjoyment and comfort, catering/chef service, nanny and private boat rental can all be organized during your stay at this villa.
Car hire is recommended when staying here and the villa provides an ideal base from which to explore the Dubrovnik region and beyond. The nearest beach is within 5 minutes drive where there is also the beach bar Caffe Bar Hawaii. There are usually opportunities available down by the beach to go on a private boat excursion to explore the main islands (Sipan, Lopud and Kolocep) which form part of the Elaphiti group of islands, an archipelago situated off the Dubrovnik region coast. The nearby Arboretum at Trsteno is well worth a visit as is a journey up to the fortified town of Ston gateway to the Peljesac Peninusa where some of Croatia’s best vineyards lie, is a coastal town renowned for its fortified walls, salt pans and fabulous oyster and mussel farms where you can be assured of one of the best sea good lunches to be had. Day trips to Montenegro and Mostar are also possible from the villa.
- Distance to beach800 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport36 km
- Nearest townDubrovnik
- Distance to town17 km
- Distance to bus stop300 m
- Frequency of buses3-4 times per day
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery store
- Distance to nearest shops1 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant800 m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 12
- Minimum stay: 7 nights stay for July to August. 5 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates.
- Check-in: 17:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2017
- Last renovated: 2017
- Area: Villa = 200 m2. Grounds = 1000 m2.
- Pool heating must be requested minimum 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Every 4 days
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 9m x 5m
- Pool private to the property
- Heated pool
- The villa has 5 TVs. One in the lounge and 4 in the bedrooms.
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Roof terrace, gym area in corner of open-plan kitchen/diner/lounge.
- Gym equipment: Treadmill, bike, cross trainer.
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers, lounge chairs.
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: One of the bedrooms can be converted into a twin bedroom. Please request your preference at time of booking. 3 bedrooms contain a sofa bed suitable for 2 children under 12 or 1 adult.
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 5
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 800 m
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5 minutes
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 36 km
- Nearest town: Dubrovnik
- Distance to town: 17 km
- Distance to bus stop: 300 m
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery store
- Distance to nearest shops: 1 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 800 m
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Bus stop: 300 m
- Distance from the sea: 800 m
- Distance from the center: 17 km
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: 3-4 times per day
- Information on transfers: Available on request
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Deposit payable locally either by cash or card. If paying deposit by card please advise minimum one week prior to arrival.
- The following must be produced on arrival: € 1000
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 29 June£ 761.00 29 June - 06 July£ 976.00 06 July - 17 Aug.£ 922.00 17 Aug. - 31 Aug.£ 976.00 31 Aug. - 01 Nov.£ 761.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: