2 Bedroom Seafront House near Dubrovnik, sleeps 4-6
This charming seafront house is located in the suburbs of Old Mokosica, right on the banks of Rijeka Dubrovacka. With its peaceful setting and beautiful views of the marina, this pretty house offers guests a lovely waterside retreat within easy access of historic Dubrovnik.
Guests approach the villa from the beachfront road, through metal gates and into a driveway which leads to the main entrance of the property. Guests enter directly into a bright modern lounge from where a rear corridor leads to a shower room which is then followed by stairs going up to the first floor. On this level there is a sea facing double bedroom and a garden facing twin bedroom. At the end of the ground floor corridor, a door leads out onto an impressive restored Renaissance garden. The kitchen and dining area, located in a former ancient chapel attached to the main house, are also accessed via a separate door from the garden.
Car hire is optional for this holiday home - Dubrovnik City is just 10km from the house, and is easily accessed by bus. Other areas of interest in the region include the fortified town of Ston, pretty harbour town Cavtat or day trips to Montenegro and Mostar. Nearby islands, including the National Park of Mljet, are easily accessed for day trips.
- Distance to beach5 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport20km
- Nearest townDubrovnik
- Distance to town10km
- Distance to bus stop200m
- Frequency of busesApprox. every 30 minutes.
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket at ACI Marina.
- Distance to nearest shops1 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant1km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: 5 nights for all dates
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Built: 1600
- Last renovated: 2010
- Area: 180m2
- Fans: 2 fans provided
- Boat Mooring: Is available for boats up to 10 metres, subject to weight and time of year
- 2 bikes available at no additional cost.
- Car park: Space for 2 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Bedrooms
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Music: ipod dock
- Washing machine
- DVD player
- Video/DVD/BluRay library
- Cable TV
- Ironing board
- Terrace: Terrace with sea view is located at the front of the property where parking is available. If cars are parked near terrace, sea view is partial
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Outdoor dining table and six chairs, 2 wooden sunloungers with cushions, 2 fabric loungers, plastic table and chairs.
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 5 m
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 20km
- Nearest town: Dubrovnik
- Distance to town: 10km
- Distance to bus stop: 200m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket at ACI Marina.
- Distance to nearest shops: 1 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 1km
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Distance from the sea: 5 m
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Approx. every 30 minutes.
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Cot rental: On Request and free of charge
- Pet Fee: Small dogs and cats free of charge - damages caused will be paid for locally
Good. Dining room smelt a bit fusty - did not use!
Impressed with: Rugged landscape
Not impressed with: The airport!
Recommend: Old city obviously, cable car.
Stayed October 2013
Good/Excellent. The "water view" at the villa was not really well represented on website.
Not impressed with: The food. Also, the service staff (waiters, hotel staff etc.) in Zagreb were rude.
Impressed with: The natural beauty of the country.
Stayed May 2012
Read more reviews
Really enjoyed our stay. Great property - really appreciated the free wi-fi and general level of comfort. The local agent was extremely helpful - especially when we accidentally got a parking fine!! Beautiful scenery. Good time of year to go. Lovely weather but not too busy.
Stayed June 2011
Probably the best equipped holiday cottage that I have stayed in in Croatia.
Stayed April 2011
It was a fantastic stay in a well very thought out villa. The only thing which could have been improved was the arrival time arrangements, we had arranged to meet someone at the villa at 11am but they did not arrive until about 2pm
Property provided all the information we needed and contact details for any emergencies.
Favourite villa moment: Sitting in the garden having a BBQ with the mountains surrounding us and the sun shining
Recommend: The Zeppelin bar round the corner is a friendly locals bar with good staff, worth a visit for a local beer. Definitely head south to the Konavle valley for some fantastic views and plenty of wine.
Stayed April 2014