Five Bedroom Luxury Villa with Indoor Pool in Hvar Town, sleeps 10
Located at the heart of vibrant, lively Hvar Town, this luxury Hvar island villa sits within twenty metres from the waterfront. Tucked behind the promenade, its courtyard garden offers a rare tranquil haven in the very centre of Hvar Town. The villa gives easy access to the harbour along with the restaurants and bars surrounding it. The property, much of which was built in the early 17th century, has been superbly restored and decorated in a simple yet opulent style resulting in an elegant and comfortable villa.
Guests approach the villa from the Riva (main thoroughfare) up a quiet lane. A gate leads into the enclosed Mediterranean courtyard garden on the first floor, containing sun loungers, outside seating, shady areas and a dining area for up to 10 persons. The indoor/outdoor pool room with retractable doors is located within the courtyard grounds. Guest enter the villa from this level into a central hallway with doors to the large kitchen /diner, with patio doors opening out onto the courtyard.
From the kitchen/diner, the hallway leads to a double bedroom with en suite shower room, a twin room with en-suite shower room, a separate WC, and a spacious, elegant living room featuring patio doors opening out onto a balcony overlooking Hvar harbour.
The second floor (eaves) features one twin bedroom and one double bedroom, both with en suite shower rooms. The large master double bedroom benefits from en suite bathroom and separate shower.
The ground floor offers a wine cellar and spa with sauna, whirlpool Jacuzzi, shower and separate WC. Guests also have access to a massage room where private treatments can be arranged. A door from this level leads out onto the main street whilst stairs from this level lead directly up into the swimming pool room.
This immaculately presented villa would suit a family or group of friends who wish to enjoy island life and experience the historic and energetic vibe Hvar Town has to offer. If guests choose to escape for the day from the lively town centre, Hvar Town provides the perfect base to explore the lavender scented island with its charming fishing villages and hidden beaches.
Laundry service is available on request, additional supplement applies.
For boat hire options click here.
Use of the spa and pool facilities at the nearby Hotel Adriana is available at an exclusive rate for guests staying at HV043.
A catering service can be organised in conjunction with the nearby restaurant Gariful.
For details on car hire options please click here.
For more information about Hvar Island watch video.
- Distance to beach200 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport3 hours including ferry crossing
- Distance to bus stop250m
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarkets, cafes, shops.
- Distance to nearest shops200 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant100m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 10
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 10
- Minimum stay: 2019: 7 nights June - September. 3 nights for all other dates. 2020: Saturday for July and August, 3 for all other dates.
- Arrival days: 2019: Saturday for June - September. Any day for all other dates. 2020: Saturday for July and August, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 17:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1612
- Last renovated: 2009
- Area: 650m2
- Indoor pool with a retractable roof.
- Laundry service is offered at the villa. Please see Additional Services for details
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Daily towel change. Linen changed weekly.
- Car park: Parking can be arranged on request and charge at around 13 Euros per day, payable locally
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 6m x 4m
- Pool private to the property
- Heated pool
- Fire place
- Indoor pool
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Cable TV
- Fax machine
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Dining table and chairs for 10 persons
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 5
- Number of twin bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 5
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 5
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 5
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 200 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 3 hours including ferry crossing
- Distance to bus stop: 250m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarkets, cafes, shops.
- Distance to nearest shops: 200 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 100m
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Information on transfers: Available on request.
- In city/town
- Provision of linen/towels
- Daily cleaning.
- Breakfast can be provided for 15 euros per person per day, payable locally.
- Shorter stays can be arranged on request in June-September - 30% surcharge per night applies.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €500 - can be paid by cash or credit card on arrival
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
30 Mar. - 27 Apr.£ 770.00 27 Apr. - 01 June£ 1,325.00 01 June - 29 June£ 1,630.00 29 June - 24 Aug.£ 2,545.00 24 Aug. - 01 Sept.£ 1,630.00 01 Sept. - 28 Sept.£ 1,630.00 28 Sept. - 03 Nov.£ 770.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Cancellation policyIMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CANCELLATION CONDITIONS FOR PROPERTY HV043. ONCE FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED NO PARTIAL REFUND CAN BE OFFERED SHOULD YOU WISH TO CANCEL WITHIN 10 WEEKS.
Our experience with your company was fantastic. The Hvar Villa was lovely and had everything except a laundry room which would be very helpful for a family our size. The staff were delightful and difficult to say goodbye to after three weeks. I would recommend Hvar to anyone, any age. We were 20 to 82 and I am not sure what age group enjoyed it the most.
Stayed June/July 2015
I want to let Croatian Villas know how extremely happy we were with the Villa ....It was absolutely fantastic. Caretaker is fantastic!!! Thank you for making a dream vacation for us. I am a travel agent in New York and I will use you again and recommend you to my clients!!
Stayed September 2011
Cleanliness was excellent; however, we would have preferred to have had the bed sheets changed every day or every other day (instead of once a week I think). Impressed with The genuine friendliness of the local people working in the service business there. We had a truly great vacation.
Stayed July 2011
The following additional services can be arranged at the villa.
Massage services are available at this villa. Prices and information on massage styles can be found here.
Laundry service is available at this villa. Prices per article of clothing can he found here.
Breakfast available at a rate of €15 per person, per day (payable locally).
Please request at time of booking.
Catering is available at this villa for an additional supplement (payable locally). Please speak with one of our consultants for more information.
For stays of minimum 14 nights it is possible to arrange a cook for an additional supplement (payable locally).
Please speak with one of our consultants for more information.
Return transfers between the airport, ferry port and villa can be arranged on request for an additional supplement (payable locally).
Please speak with one of our consultants.