Stylish 2 Bedroom Villa with Pool near Pula, sleeps 4
This stylish villa, situated along Istria’s south-western coast close to Pula, is modern, comfortable and provides a great base from which to easily access places of interest in the region as well as being within a short travelling distance to the beach. The villa would suit a couple, family or small group of friends.
The villa consists of, on the ground floor, a spacious kitchen/dining room which opens into the lounge with patio doors lead out onto the attractive terrace and pool area. There is also a separate shower room on this level. The first floor features a family bathroom, one double and one twin bedroom, both of which feature balconies overlooking the pool area.
Car hire is recommended. The beach is located just 800m away. Main attractions include the Brijuni islands accessible from the nearby town of Fazana and the Roman amphitheatre in Pula, located 10-15 minutes away by car. A little further afield is the spectacular coastal town of Rovinj as well as the Limski Kanal which offers guided day trips and some of the best oysters in Croatia.
- Distance to beach800 m
- Nearest airportPula
- Distance to airport10km
- Nearest townPula
- Distance to town8km
- Distance to bus stop20m
- Frequency of busesEvery hour
- Distance to nearest shops1.5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant1.5km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 4
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for late June-early September, 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for late June-early September, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Last renovated: 2011
- Area: 127m2
- Only small pets considered.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Linen weekly, towels twice per week.
- Car park: Space for 2 cars.
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 24m2
- Open fire place
- Pool private to the property
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Deck chairs
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 800 m
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5 minutes
- Nearest airport: Pula
- Distance to airport: 10km
- Nearest town: Pula
- Distance to town: 8km
- Distance to bus stop: 20m
- Distance to nearest shops: 1.5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 1.5km
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Every hour
- Provision of linen/towels
- Pet fee: €10 per pet, per day (payable locally).
- The following must be produced on arrival: €200
Your agent Jade was very helpful and informative.
The only irritation was that the owners came to the property during our stay when we were out. This should only happen exceptionally in an emergency.
Impressed with: Unspoilt nature of coastline.
Not impressed with: Nothing
Recommend: The sea kayaking in Rovinj up the Lim Fjord was great.
Favourite villa moment: The trips we made to Kamenjak were excellent.
Stayed August 2013
Villa Comments: We allowed guests to check in earlier the villa at no additional charge as they arrived at 09:30 am (Pula airport). The owner has forgotten bottle of chemicals at the pool area and was concerned. Mrs Joanna- representative- called the customer and they agreed the owner can come when they were out.