Elegant Istrian Villa with Pool near Visnjan set in Beautiful Countryside, sleeps 6-8
Holiday Highlights: Elegant villa set in beautiful countryside ~ Cook and maid service available ~ Comes with heated pool and private spa ~Easy access to popular areas of interest ~ Pets are welcome at no additional charge.
This beautifully presented villa located in one of the idyllic parts of the Istrian countryside offers guests a wonderful spot to switch off and relax from a hectic lifestyle. Chill out by the pool or immerse yourself in the private spa facilities offered at the property for an authentic Croatian villa experience.
The villa is approached via a country road into a spacious private driveway. Guests enter the ground floor which features a lounge with fireplace, a dining room, country kitchen, twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, separate guest cloakroom and a spa area with Finnish sauna, shower and separate toilet. There are two staircases within the villa, one staircase ascends to a master bedroom with en-suite shower room and terrace overlooking the pool, the other staircase (accessed from the lounge) leads up to a double bedroom with en-suite shower room and balcony, also with pool view. The lower ground floor features an extensive cellar area with dining table. Guests may purchase wine from the wine selection in the cellar.
The garden which is accessed from a number of French doors exiting the ground floor features shady terraced areas with outdoor dining facilities as well as a pool which can be heated for guests outside of high season (must be requested in advance).
Car hire is recommended when staying at this villa. The nearby towns of Porec and Novigrad are easily accessed by car from the villa and well worth a visit. Istria itself offers a variety of activities such as wine tours, horse riding, exploring hill top towns such as Motovun and Groznjan, as well as a number of day trips e.g a visit to the Brijuni islands or even a day trip to Venice.
- Distance to beach14 km
- Nearest airportPula
- Distance to airport60km
- Nearest townPorec
- Distance to town14km
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery store
- Distance to nearest shops2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant2km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 6
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for late June - early September. Any day for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for late June-early September, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 15:00-19:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2010
- Area: 500m2
- Pool heating only available in low season.
- Finnish sauna
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 3 cars.
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 50m2
- Pool private to the property
- Heated pool
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Two extra beds complimentary
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Outdoor sofa-set, table and chairs.
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- TV room
- Wine Cellar
- Information on bedrooms: 2 additional beds available for children.
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 3
- Total number of bathrooms: 5
- Number of toilet only rooms: 2
- Additional information on bathrooms: All bedrooms ensuite.
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 14 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 20 minutes
- Nearest airport: Pula
- Distance to airport: 60km
- Nearest town: Porec
- Distance to town: 14km
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery store
- Distance to nearest shops: 2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 2km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Pool heating: €75 per day (payable locally).
- Pet €10 per pet per day
- The following must be produced on arrival: €500
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
11 May - 01 June£ 248.00 01 June - 22 June£ 288.00 22 June - 29 June£ 359.00 29 June - 13 July£ 420.00 13 July - 24 Aug.£ 491.00 24 Aug. - 31 Aug.£ 420.00 31 Aug. - 07 Sept.£ 359.00 07 Sept. - 21 Sept.£ 288.00 21 Sept. - 27 Oct.£ 254.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: