Two bedroom Istrian farm house with pool, Sleeps 4
This two bedroom traditional farm house with pool occupies a wonderful position on a hillside offering beautiful views of the surrounding countryside. Situated in central Istria, the farm house offers guests a peaceful and quiet setting to enjoy a relaxing break.
The ground floor consists of a cozy open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area with separate shower room. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room. The barn next to the farm house has been converted into an open terrace area with pool which is a great place to unwind and eat food prepared straight from the BBQ. The farm house would suit a family or group of friends who are looking for a comfortable, traditional and quiet property which offers a great base from which to explore Istria.
Car hire is recommended if staying at this farm house. The nearby hill top town of Labin and the seaside town of Rabac are worth a visit. Other areas of interest nearby include the historical town of Pula with its immense Roman amphitheatre, the Brijuni islands as well as other parts of Istria/Kvarner region all manageable as easy day trips from the villa. A day trip to Venice is also possible from this region. For further information on Istria please visit our Country Guide.
- Distance to beach20 km
- Nearest airportPula (nearest). Rijeka, Trieste, Ljubljana or Zagreb also possibilities
- Distance to airport50km
- Nearest townPoptican
- Distance to town9km
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket and local shops
- Distance to nearest shops9 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant7km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 4
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July and August. 5 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates.
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1919
- Last renovated: 2013
- Area: 85m2
- Fans: 2 provided
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): 2 Air-conditioning units available, one on each floor
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 3.5m x 2.2m
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Tables and chairs
- Dining room
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Sofa bed in the lounge (used as additional sleeping area only)
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 20 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 25 minutes
- Nearest airport: Pula (nearest). Rijeka, Trieste, Ljubljana or Zagreb also possibilities
- Distance to airport: 50km
- Nearest town: Poptican
- Distance to town: 9km
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket and local shops
- Distance to nearest shops: 9 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 7km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 06 June£ 108.00 06 June - 27 June£ 144.00 27 June - 11 July£ 201.00 11 July - 15 Aug.£ 221.00 15 Aug. - 29 Aug.£ 201.00 29 Aug. - 26 Sept.£ 144.00 26 Sept. - 01 Jan.£ 108.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: