5 Bedroom Luxury Villa with Heated Pool, Tennis Courts and Mini Golf in Jursici near Svetvincenat, Istria - Sleeps 12-14
Holiday highlights ~ Private tennis court, games room and mini golf course set in 10,000m2 gardens ~ Generous heated pool ~ Luxury countryside retreat ~
Set in extensive grounds with a private tennis court, mini golf course and heated pool, this 5-bedroom luxury villa is situated in a peaceful countryside village within easy driving distance of popular Istrian towns and the coast. With numerous activities available at the property suitable for all ages and the peaceful countryside setting in fenced grounds, this luxury villa would suit a large family or group of friends.
Your holiday villa
The secluded villa is set at the end of a lane leading to Jursici, a pretty village with a restaurant and grocery shop within walking distance. Guests enter the grounds to a gated parking area with parking for 5 cars. A path leads from the parking area to the terrace surrounding the property, with generously sized heated pool and separate Jacuzzi. A covered dining terrace with summer kitchen and Kanfanar stone BBQ is located next to the pool, ideal for an afternoon in the sun for the whole family. Floodlit garden paths lead from here to the full size tennis court (tennis equipment provided). The tennis court can be used as a recreation ground with the option to add football goals or volleyball net. From here gravel paths wind through the grounds to an unusual 9-hole mini golf course (mini golf equipment provided).
The villa is approached from the pool terrace. Guests enter via patio doors to the spacious dining area, open-plan with the kitchen and living room. The kitchen is fully equipped, featuring 2 ovens, 2 fridges and a breakfast bar, ideal for hosting.A stone feature fireplace occupies the centre of the room providing partial separation of the comfortable living area. From here a hallway leads to a utility room with washer/dryer, an activity room with multigym, sauna, dartboard and billiards table, and a double bedroom with ensuite bathroom and patio doors to the garden.
Stairs lead from the living area to the first floor. The master bedroom is located on this level, ensuite with a bathroom with bath and separate shower. There are two triple rooms (each with 1 double and 1 single bed) with ensuite bathroom and a double room with additional sofa bed for an extra 2 persons. A roof terrace is accessed from the corridor with shaded seating area and Jacuzzi with distant sea views.
Yoga, weddings, special occasions, wine tasting, cooking classes and golfing can be arranged - supplements may apply. There are also many cycling and hiking routes within the Istrian region. Please click on the Additional Services tab for more details.
Explore the area
Car hire is recommended. Jursici is a traditional Croatian village with a shop and restaurant within easy walking distance of the property. The nearest towns, Svetvincenat and Vodnjan, are both about 10 minutes away by car and provide a range of shops and restaurants. The enchanting Istrian countryside is worth exploring for day trips with stunning hilltop towns Motovun and Groznjan highly recommended. Excursions further afield include the Brijuni Islands, the Roman Amphitheatre in Pula and a day trip to Venice.
- Distance to beach15 km
- Nearest airportPula. Other possibilities include Rijeka, Trieste, Zagreb and Ljubljana.
- Distance to airport22 km
- Nearest townVodnjan
- Distance to town7 km
- Details on nearest shopsSmall grocery shop in Jursici
- Distance to nearest shops650 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant650 m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 12
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 14
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for late May - mid-September, 4 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturdays from late May to mid-September. Any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2018
- Area: Villa = 500 m2. Grounds = 10,000 m2.
- Mini Golf course - 9 holes
- Recreation Court
- Underfloor heating/cooling system
- Pool heating: this is on request free of charge and dependent on weather conditions.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Electric car charging port available.
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 50 m2
- Pool private to the property
- Heated pool
- Fire place
- Children's play area
- Tennis court
- Games room with billiards table & dartboard
- Badminton set
- Gym with treadmill, multigym, weights
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Dining table & chairs, sun loungers
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Double sofa bed available in one double bedroom for an additional 2 persons.
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Number of triple bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 5
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 5
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 4
- Total number of bathrooms: 7
- Number of toilet only rooms: 2
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 15 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 20 minutes
- Nearest airport: Pula. Other possibilities include Rijeka, Trieste, Zagreb and Ljubljana.
- Distance to airport: 22 km
- Nearest town: Vodnjan
- Distance to town: 7 km
- Details on nearest shops: Small grocery shop in Jursici
- Distance to nearest shops: 650 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 650 m
- Tennis courts: 5 m
- Distance from the sea: 15 km
- Distance from the center: 9 km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Pets: Allowed upon request only. Pet Fee applies (2022 - 20 € per day/per pet), payable in villa directly, in cash. Maximum 2 pets. 2023 - 30 € per day/per pet), payable in villa directly, in cash. Maximum 2 pets.
- The following must be produced on arrival: € 500
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 03 Jan.£ 823.00 03 Jan. - 03 Apr.£ 460.00 03 Apr. - 29 May£ 687.00 29 May - 26 June£ 869.00 26 June - 10 July£ 1,050.00 10 July - 24 July£ 1,005.00 24 July - 21 Aug.£ 1,050.00 21 Aug. - 11 Sept.£ 869.00 11 Sept. - 25 Sept.£ 869.00 25 Sept. - 30 Oct.£ 687.00 30 Oct. - 18 Dec.£ 460.00 18 Dec. - 01 Jan.£ 869.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
The following additional services can be arranged at the villa.
Yoga is available at the villa or on a nearby beach (8km away). Up to 30 yoga mats can be provided at an additional cost (payable locally).
Weddings and Special Occassions
Weddings can be arranged at villa IS211 for up to 50 guests. There will be a final cleaning charge of €500 (payable locally) and an additional charge for recovery of the lawn if a tent is arranged. A local wedding planner can also be arranged.
The villa can also host special occasions, including birthday celebrations and team building events.
There are many options for wine tasting within the region, prices ranging from €20-40 per person (payable locally), which can be pre-booked. Please explore the following links:
Further to the mini golf course on site, there is also Brijuni golf course further afield: https://www.golf-adria.com/golf-courses/golf-country-club-brijuni/. We would advise pre-booking this.
Cooking classes can be arranged at the villa at additional cost. Please enquire for further information.
Cycling and Hiking Routes
There are many cycling and hiking routes within the Istrian region. Please follow this link for more inspiration: http://www.istria-bike.com/en/bike_trails/interactive-trails