4 bedroom villa with pool located along the Opatija Riviera sleeps 7
If you like your villas Venetian Gothic style, then why not experience a wonderful seaside stay at this elegant sea front villa located in Moscenicka Draga along the popular Opatija Rivera. Stretching for 40kms along some of Croatia’s stunning sea front overlooking the majestic Kvarner Bay, the Riviera is home to a number of beautiful summer houses including this elegant villa offering direct access to the well known lungomare (sea front promenade) which runs along the Riviera.
The villa is approached from a road where there is off street parking for one car (included in the rental). Guests enter the ground floor of the villa via the main door located down the side of the villa. The ground floor features a dining room, kitchen, shower room with WC and utility room. Access to the terrace and garden is from the ground floor hallway. The first floor features 2 x double bedrooms one of which has a balcony and sea view, a single bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a twin bedroom, a family bathroom, and an elegant hallway with doors opening out onto a balcony with sea view. The villa sits in an enviable position along the coast within a beautifully maintained garden featuring in one area, an elevated pool and patio area offering sea views.
Moscenicka Draga is an attractive harbour town known for it 2km pebble beach, one of the best in the region. This seaside town also offers a wide selection of restaurants and cafes starting within 5 minutes walk from the villa. The nearby towns of Opatija and Lovran are also worth exploring for their stunning Austro – Hungarian architecture now being used as a back drop by an increasing number of film companies such as the BBC who filmed many of the scenes for the drama McMafia in this area. Guests staying at this villa can also visit the nearby islands of Cres and Krk, the Ucka Nature Park as well as the Istrian Peninsula. For the adventurous, rafting in nearby Gorski Kotor is a popular activity. For more information about this region please refer to our Istria and Kvarner region articles in our online magazine.
- Distance to beach50 m
- Nearest airportRijeka. Pula and Zagreb are also possibilities
- Distance to airport50 km
- Nearest townMoscenicka Draga (300 m) / Opatija (14 km)
- Distance to town300 m to Moscenicka Draga
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarkets in Moscenicka Draga
- Distance to nearest shops300 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant200 m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 7
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 7
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for all dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for all dates
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: Early 20th Century
- Area: Villa = 300 m2. Gardens = 2000 m2.
- Parking: Off street parking for one car is included in the price. Additional car parking is available 1km away in the centre of Moscenicka Draga
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 6m x 4m
- Pool private to the property
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Terrace with partial sea view
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers, parasols, lounge furniture, tables & chairs
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- Number of single bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 50 m
- Nearest airport: Rijeka. Pula and Zagreb are also possibilities
- Distance to airport: 50 km
- Nearest town: Moscenicka Draga (300 m) / Opatija (14 km)
- Distance to town: 300 m to Moscenicka Draga
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarkets in Moscenicka Draga
- Distance to nearest shops: 300 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 200 m
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Distance from the sea: 50 m
- Distance from the center: 300 m
- Car recommended
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- The following must be produced on arrival: € 500
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 24 Jan.£ 304.00 13 Apr. - 25 May£ 304.00 25 May - 15 June£ 458.00 15 June - 06 July£ 535.00 06 July - 17 Aug.£ 680.00 17 Aug. - 31 Aug.£ 535.00 31 Aug. - 14 Sept.£ 458.00 14 Sept. - 01 Jan.£ 304.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: