4 Bedroom Villa with Pool and Sea Views within easy reach of Opatija, sleeps 8
This traditional family friendly holiday villa is set up in the hills above Opatija with far reaching views over the Kvarner Gulf. Large lawned gardens, a generously sized pool and a seaside location within walking distance of a beach and restaurants mean that this pretty property is perfect for a family.
The villa is set over three floors. Guests access the villa on the second floor from the parking area to the rear of the property. The entrance hall on the second floor leads to a double bedroom with separate shower room and a balcony with sea views and table and chairs. The main living area, open-plan with the kitchen-dining room, is decorated in traditional farmhouse style yet with updated furnishings, and benefits from its own balcony with stunning sea views. The first floor contains a twin bedroom with separate shower room and access to a sunny sea view terrace, and two double rooms connected via a bathroom with separate shower cubicle. The double bedrooms share a shaded terrace furnished with table and chairs.
The main terrace is accessed via the hallway. 4 steps lead down to a sunny outdoor dining terrace with dining table and benches under a pretty pergola. A konoba-style indoor dining area is next to the dining terrace providing a shaded dining area for the hottest summer months. From the dining area, 10 steps lead down to the bottom of the lawned garden where guests find the large pool. The ground floor of the villa is accessed externally from here, containing a gym, sauna and separate shower room. Large lawned gardens slope up to surround the property.
Car hire is recommended at this villa, although the nearest beach can be accessed via a walking path and a restaurant lies within walking distance. A bus stop is just 10 minutes away on foot and provides transport links to Opatija town centre. The beautiful Lungomare (seaside promenade) can be found at the bottom of the hill, perfect for an afternoon stroll. Opatija is a charming town with an Old Town well worth exploring. The Kvarner Gulf is one of Croatia's best kept secrets but is becoming more and more popular, particularly for its food scene with many award winning restaurants. To find out more about the region view our magazine.
- Distance to beach2 km
- Nearest airportRijeka. Other possibilities include Pula, Zagreb, Ljubljana or Trieste
- Distance to airport45 km to Rijeka
- Nearest townOpatija
- Distance to town9 km
- Distance to bus stop450 m
- Details on nearest shopsSmall local supermarket approx. 30 minutes on foot. Main supermarkets 9km away in Opatija
- Distance to nearest shops2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant15 minutes on foot
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for June - August, 5 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 09:30
- Last renovated: 2017
- Area: 290 m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Centrally located unit to cool the whole property
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 10 m x 4 m
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Dining table & benches, sun loungers
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Connecting Rooms
- Information on bedrooms: 2 double bedrooms connecting via 1 bathroom
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 3
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 2 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5 minutes by car or 25 minutes on foot
- Nearest airport: Rijeka. Other possibilities include Pula, Zagreb, Ljubljana or Trieste
- Distance to airport: 45 km to Rijeka
- Nearest town: Opatija
- Distance to town: 9 km
- Distance to bus stop: 450 m
- Details on nearest shops: Small local supermarket approx. 30 minutes on foot. Main supermarkets 9km away in Opatija
- Distance to nearest shops: 2 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 15 minutes on foot
- On the seaside
- Bus stop: 450 m
- Distance from the sea: 2 km
- Distance from the center: 9 km
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Final cleaning charge: €50 payable locally
- The following must be produced on arrival: € 250
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 05 Jan.£ 494.00 05 Jan. - 01 June£ 249.00 01 June - 15 June£ 298.00 15 June - 29 June£ 347.00 29 June - 06 July£ 445.00 06 July - 24 Aug.£ 494.00 24 Aug. - 31 Aug.£ 445.00 31 Aug. - 14 Sept.£ 347.00 14 Sept. - 28 Sept.£ 298.00 28 Sept. - 21 Dec.£ 249.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
*SPECIAL OFFER*: 20% off all May 2019 dates