Luxury Seafront Castle-style Villa with Pool and Gardens on Dalmatian Island Solta, near Split, sleeps 16-20
Arguably one of the most spectacular villas located along the Dalmatian Coast, this elegantly decorated luxury Croatian villa features a fabulous harbour location, courtyard swimming pool and guest accommodation sleeping 16-20 persons. The villa also provides a perfect setting at which to host a wedding or unforgettable special occasion in view of the restaurant (seating 120 outside and 80 inside) and bar which also forms part of the estate. Plenty of entertainment areas and a stunning location at the heart of Maslinica Bay, Solta, make this property a magnificent Croatian Villa.
Situated in the pretty harbour of Maslinica on the unspoilt island of Solta and located within easy access of Split airport/city, this former nobleman’s defence fortress, built during the early part of the 18th century, is constructed as a rectangular residence around a central quadrangle containing the stylish pool area. Surrounding the building is 5000m2 of Mediterranean garden and a private illuminated helipad. Guests enter the building via the main entrance located along the harbour front and into the main reception area. On either side of the reception sits the restaurant dining areas. To the rear of the reception is an ornate wrought iron gate through which stairs lead up to the commencement of the private villa area. Working in an anti-clockwise direction, the villa layout is as follows:
Conference room seating up to 20-25 persons. In the hallway/music room next door there is a baby grand piano.
Entrance from pool courtyard into hallway and stairs up to a double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
Second double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
Breakfast terrace with harbour view.
Utility room with separate guest cloakroom and door to rear garden.
Large kitchen/dining/lounge area extending the entire rear building of the villa. French doors from this room lead out onto the pool courtyard. Rear stairs lead up to a gallery from where guest access to and rear garden is provided.
Large en-suite apartment located on 3 levels. Access is from the pool courtyard into the lounge with stairs leading down to a double bedroom and further stairs down to a bath and shower room with two sinks and separate toilet.
Mini Spa room featuring a Finnish sauna, steam and massage room, toilet and shower.
Family annexe accessed from the pool courtyard and consisting of a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (roll top bath and two sinks) on the ground floor, and a twin bedroom with separate shower room on the first floor.
Double bedroom and shower room accessed from the pool courtyard.
Maslinica harbour is a quaint fishing village lying very close to some of Croatia’s most beautiful stretches of coastline and waters such as Krknjasi Bay. As well as the opportunity to moor your own boat directly in front of the villa, sailing or motorboat hire with a skipper can be arranged. Other activities available for hire include windsurfing, kayaking, scuba diving and mountain biking. Included in your stay are a buffet breakfast, daily housekeeping and personal concierge service.
This villa sleeps 16 in standard bedrooms. Extra beds can be provided for an additional 4 persons for a supplement per person. Supplements vary depending on number of extra adults, children and infants. Please enquire at time of booking.
- Distance to beach100 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport2 - 2 1/2 hours including ferry crossing time.
- Frequency of busesApproximately 8 buses a day during the summer.
- Details on nearest shopsSmall supermarket, souvenir shops.
- Distance to nearest shops100 m
- Distance to nearest restaurantA la Carte restaurant located on the Estate.
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 16
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 20
- Minimum stay: 1 night for all dates
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Built: 1703
- Last renovated: 2005
- Area: Main Castle: 676m2, Tower: 208m2, Garden: 5,000m2
- Buffet breakfast, included in price
- Price of boat mooring available on request
- Underfloor heating runs throughout villa
- Helipad available on site
- Hair dryer
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Daily maid service included
- Car park: Space for up to 6 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 12.0m x 6.0m
- Pool private to the property
- Heated pool
- DD phones in every bedroom. Calls charged locally
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Video VHS
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Spa room with sauna and massage area
- Outdoor dining area on breakfast terrace with harbour view. Wine cellar and study in Tower. Spa room with sauna and massage area
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: 2 double bedrooms located in the Tower. Up to 4 additional beds available on request - supplement applies.
- Number of double bedrooms: 7
- Total number of bedrooms: 8
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 5
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 3
- Total number of bathrooms: 11
- Number of toilet only rooms: 3
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 8
Staff on site /available
- Restaurant located on the estate can deliver catered food to the villa either to dining room or pool area.
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 100 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 2 - 2 1/2 hours including ferry crossing time.
- Details on nearest shops: Small supermarket, souvenir shops.
- Distance to nearest shops: 100 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: A la Carte restaurant located on the Estate.
- On the seaside
- Bus stop: 30 m
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: Approximately 8 buses a day during the summer.
- Information on transfers: Private boat transfer available from Split airport to villa. Price on request.
- Provision of linen/towels
- Buffet breakfast, daily housekeeping, personal concierge service, cot linen included.
- Small house pets allowed on request - €19 per day, payable locally,
- Prices are based on standard occupancy of 16 persons. Extra persons subject to supplement. Please select the correct number of persons at time of booking.
- Supplements and additional conditions may apply for weddings and events - please see the Additional Services tab for further information.
- The following must be produced on arrival: Credit card authorisation taken on arrival for €500
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
10 Apr. - 11 May£ 2,714.00 11 May - 08 June£ 2,926.00 08 June - 20 July£ 3,869.00 20 July - 17 Aug.£ 5,037.00 17 Aug. - 14 Sept.£ 3,869.00 14 Sept. - 05 Oct.£ 2,926.00 05 Oct. - 19 Oct.£ 2,714.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
The following additional services can be arranged at the villa.
Buffet Breakfast is included in your stay.
Weddings can be arranged at villa SL003. Events supplements may apply. Please click here to see a sample list of what can be provided for weddings at SL003.
Price for boat mooring available on request.
As well as the opportunity to moor your own boat directly in front of the villa, sailing or motorboat hire with a skipper can be arranged. Price for boat rental available on request.