Luxury 5 bedroom villa with pool in Drasnice – sleeps 10
Situated on a beautiful shingle beach in the charming village of Drasnice, this elegant villa, presented as 2 apartments with a main communal lounge area, offers stylish modern comfort in relaxing surroundings. Drasnice sits along the long coastline of the Makarska Riviera, an area renowned for its stunning mountain backdrop and crystal clear waters.
Parking is located 300m away where guests then walk along a gravel pathway to the top (3rd) floor entrance of the villa. On this level there is a hallway and roof terrace. Stairs down to the second floor lead to one of the apartments which features one double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a double bedroom with separate shower room. There is also an open plan kitchen/diner/lounge area with fireplace and two sets of patio doors leading out onto a sea facing terrace. The second apartment located on the first floor is similar to the first apartment, the difference being that the en-suite bathroom is a shower room and there is a further door opening up onto the side of the villa. The ground floor can be considered the main communal entertainment area and consists of a spacious open plan lounge with giant TV and dining area to seat up to 10 persons. Three sets of French doors from the lounge open out onto the decked sea facing terrace with L-shaped plunge pool and steps leading straight down onto the beach or back up to the gravel pathway. To the rear of the lounge there is a double bedroom with en-suite shower room as well as a separate shower room.
Set right on the seafront, this seaside villa is a great choice for families or groups of friends. The nearby towns of Makarska, Brela and Baska Voda are within easy driving distance of the villa. From Makarska there is a regular ferry service that goes to Brac Island, ideal for day trips by car. Biokovo Nature Park is also highly recommended. The village itself offers a handful of shops, all within easy walking distance.
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport110km
- Nearest townMakarska
- Distance to town12km
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket in Drasnice.
- Distance to nearest shops150 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant6km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 10
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 10
- Minimum stay: 2019: 7 nights for late May to mid-September. 4 nights for all other dates. 2020: 7 nights minimum stay for June - September, 4 for all other dates.
- Arrival days: 2019: Saturday from late May to mid-September. Any day for all other dates. 2020: Saturday arrival for June - September, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Built: 2010
- Last renovated: 2010
- Number of floors: 4
- Area: 200m2
- Car park: Off street parking is located 300 metres from the property.
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Pool size: 5.0m x 3.5m
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Additional facilities: PlayStation 3 with games and movies
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Video/DVD/BluRay library
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Coffee table, 4 chairs and sunloungers on the ground floor terrace and a couple of director chairs and coffee table on upper terraces.
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 5
- Total number of bedrooms: 5
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 4
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 6
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 110km
- Nearest town: Makarska
- Distance to town: 12km
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket in Drasnice.
- Distance to nearest shops: 150 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 6km
- On the seaside
- Car recommended
- Information on transfers: Transfers can be arranged approx. 120 euros per taxi (4 persons) each way
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €500
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
04 May - 25 May£ 402.00 25 May - 08 June£ 572.00 08 June - 29 June£ 799.00 29 June - 31 Aug.£ 1,062.00 31 Aug. - 14 Sept.£ 799.00 14 Sept. - 28 Sept.£ 572.00 28 Sept. - 28 Oct.£ 402.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Excellent. Everything perfect.
Impressed with: Nature, architect, friendly people, food.
Stayed July/August 2012