6 Bedroom Country Villa with Heated Pool close to Dubrovnik and Cavtat, Sleeps 12
Located in the Konavle Valley which is within the Dubrovnik region, this villa offers wonderful views of the surrounding mountains and across the countryside to the coastline in the distance. The villa provides a relaxing environment for those guests who want a peaceful location to unwind. The local area features some great restaurants, one of the most well-known being Konavoski Dvori, which is situated in a watermill near the waterfalls of the river Ljuta.
Guests approach the villa by passing through the village and park on the driveway. External stairs lead up to the covered terrace with dining facilities, BBQ and large windows so that the view can be enjoyed. From here guests enter the villa with a hallway leading to the lounge/dinner with kitchen. Patio doors open from the lounge/diner out to a balcony at the front of the villa. 3 double bedrooms and 2 separate shower rooms are located off the entrance hallway. The ground floor is accessed externally, and comprises a large open-plan living-kitchen-dining room, two double bedrooms and one twin bedroom, with two separate shower rooms. The heated pool and large gardens are located on the ground floor at the opposite end of the villa to the driveway. A gym and a sauna are located on the ground floor, accessed externally.
Car hire is recommended. This villa would ideally suit a family or group of friends who are after a quiet area yet still want to be within easy access of the historical city of Dubrovnik and the pretty coastal town of Cavtat, which has many restaurants to try. Other attractions within the region include off shore excursions to Mljet and the Elaphite islands. While a little further afield, day trips to Montenegro and Mostar in Bosnia are worth a visit.
- Distance to beach13.5 km
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport20km
- Nearest townGruda
- Distance to town8km
- Details on nearest shopsMini-supermarket and local stores
- Distance to nearest shops8 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant8km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 12
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 12
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for all dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for all dates.
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2014
- Last renovated: 2016
- Playstation 3
- Distant Sea Views
- Pool access: Steps
- iPod Dock
- Games: Billiards, Table Football, Darts
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 3 cars
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 45m2
- Pool private to the property
- Heated pool
- Breakfast Bar
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 5
- Total number of bedrooms: 6
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 5
- Total number of bathrooms: 5
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 5
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 13.5 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 15 minutes
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 20km
- Nearest town: Gruda
- Distance to town: 8km
- Details on nearest shops: Mini-supermarket and local stores
- Distance to nearest shops: 8 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 8km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Pool heating: charged by consumption, payable locally.
- The following must be produced on arrival: 300 euros
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 01 June£ 332.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: