Large luxury 6 bed villa with pool and magnificent sea views, just steps from the beach
Holiday Highlights: ~ Beach at the foot of the garden ~ Spacious gardens with sea views ~ Restaurant just 30m from the property ~
This elegant luxury villa, located directly on the beach in the seaside village of Bilo, is the perfect place to get away from it all. Generous secluded gardens give way to panoramic views over the bay, with plenty of room to relax and take in the scenery. Bright, airy interiors are warm and inviting, and the terrace with spectacular sea views is an idyllic spot for dining while watching the sunset.
Your holiday villa
A path leads down through the grounds to the ample sea-facing gardens, with heated pool and sun deck with sun loungers. From here, steps lead down to the beach at the foot of the property.
The main building is accessed either from the gardens via the front door, leading from the terrace to the lower ground floor, or from the parking area via a back door on the upper ground floor. The front door opens into an entrance hall with bright, open plan living/kitchen/dining room, laundry room and separate WC. A corridor from the living area leads to a double bedroom with en-suite shower room, two children's rooms - one with bunk beds for 3 children and one with bunk beds for 2 children - and a separate shower room.
The upper ground floor is comprised of a lounge/bar/games room with breathtaking panoramic views of the Adriatic, separate WC, single bedroom and the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, walk in wardrobe and balcony with sea views. A back door leads from this level to parking for 4 cars at the rear of the property. A studio annex is built into the hillside at the lower ground floor of the villa, comprising a generous double bed, kitchenette and separate shower room with WC.
Explore the area
The villa is ideally located for exploring the beaches and islands of the Dalmatian Coast. Car hire is recommended. The nearby Kornati islands and the Krka National Park, famous for its numerous waterfalls, provide easy day trips. Other towns worth visiting that are located within this region include Sibenik (with its pretty Old Town and Cathedral) as well as the historic UNESCO-protected city of Trogir and Split’s Diocletian Palace.
Catering is available from the restaurant just 30m from the rear of the property.
- Distance to beach5 m
- Nearest airportSplit Airport
- Distance to airport35km
- Nearest townPrimosten
- Distance to town5km
- Distance to bus stopIn front of house.
- Frequency of busesHourly
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant30m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 12
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 12
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for all dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for all dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Area: Villa: 260m2. External: 1,300m2
- Car park: Space for 5 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Pool size: 8.0 x 3.5 m
- Pool private to the property
- Heated pool
- Fire place
- Additional appliances: breadmaker, electric grill, step-machine.
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Video/DVD/BluRay library
- Pizza oven
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- TV room
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 6
- Number of rooms with Bunk Beds: 2
- Number of single bedrooms: 1
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 3
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 6
- Number of toilet only rooms: 2
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 5 m
- Nearest airport: Split Airport
- Distance to airport: 35km
- Nearest town: Primosten
- Distance to town: 5km
- Distance to bus stop: In front of house.
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 2 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 30m
- On the seaside
- Distance from the sea: 5 m
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Hourly
- Information on transfers: Transfers from Split airport are available on request at a cost of 60-72 euros.
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €500
The property was stunning with fantastic views. The villa owner was fantastic! She gave us recommendations and even booked us on tours we wanted to go on. She also was very helpful in explaining where everything was in the villa and how everything worked.
Impressed with: The people, the landscape, the history and culture and the food and wine !
Not impressed with: All the over development in the newer part of Split and the grotty bus station in Split.
Recommend: Restaurant Bila lucica in the next village (Dolac) was excellent with fantastic sea views. Also the town of Sibernik was really interesting.
Favourite villa moment: Diving in to the sea from our private jetty/ deck and sunbathing until we dived in again !
Stayed August 2015
It was absolutely fantastic and the owners most accommodating and helpful. The ability to spend the perfect vacation there including beach, sun, culture and great cuisine. Car rental - great, your link was much cheaper than other websites. Completely satisfied.
Stayed July 2011
They did everything they could to make our stay perfect! Super service from Marijana. She also organized transport to and from the Airport, and everything went smoothly.
Impressed with: The seafood, the clear blue water and the lovely nature.
Not impressed with:They do not know how to make a good meat dinner:-) Some waiters and all taxi drivers speak/understand to little English.
Recommend: The first restaurant you see when you enter the old town of Primosten. They have excellent food and service.
Favourite villa moment: When we arrived and saw the villa and property. In that moment I just knew that we had a great week ahead of us!
Stayed June 2012