Charming 2 Bedroom Villa in Rovinj, sleeps 4-5
This lovely Istrian townhouse is furnished in a combination of modern and rustic styles. It is perfectly suited to a family or small group of friends and is located in the stunning seaside town of Rovinj.
The ground floor is comprised of a fully equipped open-plan kitchen-diner-lounge area with connecting shower room and the first floor consists of one en-suite double bedroom with shower and one en-suite twin bedroom with shower. Outside, at the front of the property is a furnished open terrace area with BBQ enclosed by stone walls and so ideal for those wanting privacy.
This property is connected to an alleyway that leads to the Church of St Euphemia, a major sight in Rovinj and is within walking distance of restaurants and shops because of its central location. Rovinj makes an ideal base for exploring the surrounding area, see our Country Guide for more information. Day trips to Venice are also a popular choice.
- Distance to beach1 km
- Nearest airportPula
- Distance to airport40km
- Nearest townRovinj
- Distance to townIn town
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery store
- Distance to nearest shops100 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant50m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 5
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for early June - end of August. 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for early June - end of August, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 16:00-20:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1820
- Last renovated: 2007
- Area: 114m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): 5 units
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers, table and chairs.
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Single sofa-bed in living room.
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 3
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 1 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5 minutes
- Nearest airport: Pula
- Distance to airport: 40km
- Nearest town: Rovinj
- Distance to town: In town
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery store
- Distance to nearest shops: 100 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 50m
- Distance from the sea: 1 km
- Distance from the center: 0 m
- In city/town
- Provision of linen/towels
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
12 Jan. - 11 May£ 132.00 11 May - 08 June£ 147.00 08 June - 06 July£ 185.00 06 July - 13 July£ 250.00 13 July - 17 Aug.£ 276.00 17 Aug. - 24 Aug.£ 250.00 24 Aug. - 31 Aug.£ 185.00 31 Aug. - 14 Sept.£ 147.00 14 Sept. - 14 Dec.£ 132.00 14 Dec. - 01 Jan.£ 185.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: