Spacious villa with pool just 100m from the beach, ideal for families or groups
A bright, welcoming villa with pool, just a short stroll from the beach and only 1km from cafés and coastline of lively seaside town Supetar. Comprising two self-contained apartments offered together as one property, this Brac island villa is ideal for gatherings by the pool or an evening meal from the BBQ.
Your holiday villa
Set in spacious grounds with terrace and heated pool with Roman steps, the villa is divided into two separate apartments, one ground floor and one first floor.
The ground floor apartment is accessed from the parking area via three steps, comprising entrance hall leading through to open-plan living/kitchen/dining room, with patio doors to the terrace, pool and BBQ area with summer kitchen. There is also a double bedroom with double doors leading onto the terrace, a twin bedroom plus a separate shower room.
The first floor apartment is accessed via external staircase to the rear of the villa. A light, contemporary entrance hall leads to a well-equipped, open-plan living/kitchen/dining room with double sofa bed. A balcony with sea views, dining table and chairs looks onto the terrace and pool area below and is shared with one double bedroom. There is a second double bedroom with private balcony, and separate shower room. There is also a third double bedroom with cot (if required). Private parking is available for two cars.
Explore the area
The centre of bustling town Supetar with lively cafés is 1km away from the villa, while the nearest beach is just a 5 minute walk. Brac island itself has a wealth of attractions – from water sports and aquaparks to well-known sights in easy driving distance, such as the famous Golden Cape beach at Bol. Nearby authentic towns Milna, Postira, Sutivan are worth a relaxing day trip, while Supetar is ideal for catching a ferry for the day to other islands or the mainland.
- Distance to beach100 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport2-3 hours including ferry crossing time
- Nearest townSupetar
- Distance to town1km
- Details on nearest shopsLocal stores
- Distance to nearest shops300 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant100m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 10
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 13
- Minimum stay: 7 nights from mid-June to mid-September. 4 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday arrival from mid-June to mid-September. Any day for all other dates
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1970
- Last renovated: 2013
- Area: 250m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 2 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): ground floor and first floor living rooms
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 6.0m x 4.0m
- Pool private to the property
- Heated pool
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Dining table and chairs, sun loungers
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Total number of bedrooms: 5
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- Cot available: Yes
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 100 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 2-3 hours including ferry crossing time
- Nearest town: Supetar
- Distance to town: 1km
- Details on nearest shops: Local stores
- Distance to nearest shops: 300 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 100m
- In suburb
- Distance from the sea: 100 m
- Distance from the center: 1 km
- Car recommended
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Pets: €5 per pet per day
- The following must be produced on arrival: €400
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
07 Apr. - 12 May£ 250.00 12 May - 16 June£ 270.00 16 June - 07 July£ 402.00 07 July - 21 July£ 468.00 21 July - 18 Aug.£ 508.00 18 Aug. - 25 Aug.£ 428.00 25 Aug. - 08 Sept.£ 349.00 08 Sept. - 13 Oct.£ 270.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Excellent. With you we found what we were looking for
Impressed with: The weather, and the sea
Recommend: We liked restaurant Punta.
Favourite villa moment: The dinners "at home" in the patio where we all could sit at the table and swimming with the kids in the pool.
Stayed July 2017