Four bedroom Villa in Vis Town on Vis Island
Located in a quiet lane only a few minutes walk from the lively water front of Vis Town, this 4 bedroom villa is presented as a main villa and courtyard entrance and would suit a family or a group of friends looking to stay in one of Croatia’s most enchanting towns whilst being within easy walking distance of bars and some of the best restaurants to be found in the country.
Guests enter the property via a cobbled lane into a private courtyard with entrance in to the villa. On the ground floor is a hallway with 3 bedrooms and bathroom off of it. The bedrooms are double, twin and and triple (double and single) rooms. At the end of the hallway are 3 stairs leading to a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and with terrace. A rear courtyard with BBQ is also access from the hallway with steps up to the terrace and a garden. The first floor features a spacious lounge with polished wood floor and two stairs leading to the kitchen/diner and separate shower room. Patio doors from the living room open up onto a large L-shaped shaded terrace featuring comfy chairs, dining area and pretty sea views. Guests can also access the rear BBQ area via steps down from here.
Guests can wander through the atmospheric port of Vis Town with its 16th and 17th century buildings, including several grand houses and churches. Other destinations on the island such as Komiza can be reached by taxi or bus. Guests can also take a number of day trips by boat from Vis notably to the Blue Cave or to the lively city of Split by fast ferry.
For more information about Vis Island watchvideo.
- Distance to beach200 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport75 minute fast catamaran to Split town, 140mins by car ferry
- Distance to bus stop300m
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops100 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant100m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 9
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 9
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July-September, 4 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for July-September, any day for all other dates.
- Built: 1870
- Last renovated: 2014
- Area: Villa: 175m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Sea view
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Main House: Living room, dining room and master bedroom. Annex: Kitchen/diner and bedroom
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Cable TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs for 10 persons
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Number of triple bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 3
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 200 m
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5 minutes
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 75 minute fast catamaran to Split town, 140mins by car ferry
- Distance to bus stop: 300m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 100 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 100m
- Bus available
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
We were very happy with both Villas VS001 and VS008 18-24 Sept 2012. Hosts were excellent, no complaints at all. Should we do another cricket tour to Vis, I will come back to your site, and would recommend the company.
Croatian Villa staff were very helpful at all times. There was one issue where a PDf was sent for one villa and not for the other. It turned out that you don't use the PDf anymore. But it did provide a bit of confusion. Nevertheless, your staff were very helpful and sorted it all out.
Thanks for everything, we had a great time.
Stayed September 2012
Property is beautiful in great location equipped with everything we could ask for. Our experience was absolutely faultless, cannot really think of any issues.
Impressed with: Authenticity, lack of holiday resorts, no drunk, loud, rude tourists, beautiful views, beaches, architecture with narrow charming lanes, everything was absolutely stunning and breathtaking, we can’t wait to come back!
Not impressed with: The price of fish in restaurants! sooo expensive :(
Recommend: The best local truly experience we had in fast food bar; the best pizza in the universe, lovely atmosphere, welcoming and helpful staff was in the pizzeria KARIJOLA
Favourite villa moment: Evenings and mornings spent on the terrace with the bay view
Stayed August 2014
You were really helpful in finding a suitable property at a reasonable price - thank you! Caretakers were extremely helpful. Offered advice about the local area, transport options and recommendations of things to do on the island.
Impressed with: The food and the people.
Not impressed with: The weather, although thunderstorms are pretty impressive...
Recommend: Pajoda restaurant (I think that's how it is spelt). Really good restaurant in Vis serving local cuisine. And definitely a trip to Komize, the fishing village on the other side of the island from Vis.
Favourite villa moment: Can't think of one - they were all so good.
Stayed August 2014