2 Bedroom Apartment with Balcony and Shared Garden on Vis Island, Sleeps 4-5
This two bedroom apartment has a balcony and a shared garden with a BBQ. It is located a few steps from the seafront of Vis Island, in walking distance to beaches, restaurants and shops. Sleeping 4-5 guests, it is perfect for families and friends looking for a relaxing coastal stay.
The apartment is located on the first floor of the building and is accessed via stone steps leading up to the front door. Guests first enter the spacious and bright open plan kitchen/living room with a dining area. There is also a double bedroom, a twin bedroom and a bathroom. Outside there is a balcony with a table and chairs, as well as a garden with a BBQ which is shared with the owners of the property.
The apartment is close to the bay on Vis island, in an idyllic and peaceful location. There are many lovely restaurants and cafes nearby, to enjoy the Croatian cuisine and local wines. The harbor of Vis town makes for a lovely day out strolling along the quaint streets. The island of Bisevo can be reached via a ferry journey, where the famous Blue Caves can be explored. The town’s open air cinema is also worth visiting.
- Distance to beach200 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport80km
- Nearest townVis
- Distance to townin Town
- Details on nearest shops15-minute walk
- Distance to nearest shops100 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant120m / 1-minute walk
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 5
- Minimum stay: 2019: 7 nights minimum stay June - August, 3 for all other dates. 2020:7 nights stay for 06.06.20 – 29.08.20, 3 nights stay for all other dates
- Arrival days: 2019: Saturday arrival for July - August. Any for all other dates. 2020: Saturday arrival for 06.06.20 – 29.08.20.
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1880
- Last renovated: 2012
- Area: 50m2
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Small table and chairs on the balcony.
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: A sofa bed in the living room can accommodate an additional person.
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 200 m
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5-minute walk
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 80km
- Nearest town: Vis
- Distance to town: in Town
- Details on nearest shops: 15-minute walk
- Distance to nearest shops: 100 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 120m / 1-minute walk
- On the seaside
- In city/town
- Provision of linen/towels
- Prices quoted occasionally may be subject to change at time of booking. A member of our team can re-confirm final price prior to booking.
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 02 Jan.£ 65.00 02 Jan. - 09 Jan.£ 48.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: