9 Bedroom Seaside Villa with Terrace in Vis Town, Sleeps 18
This 9 bedroom villa with terrace is located on the seafront of Vis town. The property consists of four apartments, each of which can be rented as private properties or together to accommodate a total of 18 guests. The property is in walking distance to restaurants, shops and bars and would suit groups of families and friends looking for a relaxing coastal and city stay.
This duplex apartment takes place on the ground floor and the first floor of the three-storey property. It can be booked on its own to accommodate 8 guests at VS012D. The ground floor consists of a spacious open-plan kitchen/diner that overlooks the terrace and sea, a large lounge and a double bedroom. The first floor consists of 3 further double bedrooms. There are 3 bathrooms and a WC in the apartment.
This apartment is situated on the second floor of the three-storey property. It can be booked on its own to accommodate 4 guests at VS012B. It consists of 2 double bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen and dining area. The apartment has access to a balcony with a table and chairs and beautiful sea views.
This apartment is situated on the second floor of the three-storey property. It can be booked on its own to accommodate 2 guests at VS012A. It has one double bedroom and a bathroom, a kitchen and a dining area. The apartment has access to a terrace with a table and chairs and stunning sea views.
This penthouse apartment is situated on the third floor of the three-storey apartment. It can be booked on its own to accommodate 4 guests at VS012C. It has two double bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen, dining area and living room. The apartment has a balcony with a table and chairs and stunning sea views.
Outside there is a spacious terrace that stretches to the seafront, which can be accessed from the ground floor apartment. It is equipped with sun loungers, a dining table and chairs, and a BBQ for alfresco dining. The terrace stretches out to the sea where there is parking space for 2 yachts.
The property is located in walking distance of various restaurants, cafes, shops and bars along the harbour. Vis Island has several sandy beaches to relax on. A day trip to the Blue Caves nearby the island of Bisevo, as well as an evening at the town’s open-air cinema, are highly recommended. A little further afield is Split town which can be reached by ferry. It is also worth exploring the island itself, and for stunning views, trekking opportunities and picnic spots, Mount Hum is recommended.
- Distance to beach1.5 km
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport82km / 30-minute drive to Split Town, then a ferry journey to Vis Island
- Nearest townVis Town
- Distance to townIn town
- Details on nearest shopsSmall supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops800 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant16m / 3-minute walk
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 18
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 18
- Minimum stay: 3 nights minimum stay in July and August, 3 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2000
- Last renovated: 2017
- Number of floors: 3
- Area: 520m2
- Boat moorning: space for 2 boats of us to 15m
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Fire place
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 9
- Total number of bedrooms: 9
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 6
- Total number of bathrooms: 7
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 1.5 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 10-minute drive
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 82km / 30-minute drive to Split Town, then a ferry journey to Vis Island
- Nearest town: Vis Town
- Distance to town: In town
- Details on nearest shops: Small supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 800 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 16m / 3-minute walk
- On the seaside
- Distance from the sea: 0 m
- In city/town
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Cot fee: €20 (payable locally in cash - enqiure at time of booking)
- €250 cleaning fee (payable locally)
- The following must be produced on arrival: €400
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 June£ 687.00 01 June - 15 June£ 655.00 15 June - 29 June£ 936.00 29 June - 15 July£ 1,164.00 15 July - 03 Aug.£ 1,363.00 03 Aug. - 24 Aug.£ 1,632.00 24 Aug. - 07 Sept.£ 1,632.00 07 Sept. - 28 Sept.£ 1,132.00 28 Sept. - 01 Nov.£ 619.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
10% off 01.04.2019-31.05.2019 and 28.09.2019-01.12.2019