1 Bedroom Seaside Apartment with Balcony, Sleeps 2
This one bedroom apartment with terrace is located on the waterfront of Vis town and sleeps 2 guests. The apartment is part of a three-storey property, in which each apartment has its own balcony and privacy from the other apartments. Please see VS013 to rent the property as a whole which would then accommodate a total of 18 guests. The property is in walking distance to restaurants, shops, bars and sandy beaches. It would suit couples looking for a relaxing coastal stay.
This apartment is situated on the second floor of the three-storey property. It has one double bedroom and a bathroom, a kitchen and a dining area. The apartment has access to a balcony with stunning sea views.
While staying in Vis Town, its many restaurants, bars, cafes, shops and churches are worth exploring, as is the 16th and 17th century architecture of the area. There are several sandy beaches that are perfect for relaxing on. A little further afield is Mount Hum which provides excellent trekking opportunities, picnic spots and stunning views of the island.
- Distance to beach1.5 km
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport82km / 30-minute drive to Split Town, then a ferry journey to Vis Island
- Nearest townVis Town
- Distance to townIn town
- Details on nearest shopsSmall supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops800 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant16m / 3-minute walk
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 2
- Minimum stay: 5 nights stay for July and August. 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2000
- Last renovated: 2017
- Area: 72m2
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 1.5 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 10-minute drive
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 82km / 30-minute drive to Split Town, then a ferry journey to Vis Island
- Nearest town: Vis Town
- Distance to town: In town
- Details on nearest shops: Small supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 800 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 16m / 3-minute walk
- On the seaside
- Distance from the sea: 0 m
- In city/town
- Provision of linen/towels
- €50 cleaning fee (payable locally)
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 June£ 96.00 01 June - 15 June£ 94.00 15 June - 29 June£ 136.00 29 June - 15 July£ 175.00 15 July - 03 Aug.£ 201.00 03 Aug. - 24 Aug.£ 241.00 24 Aug. - 07 Sept.£ 241.00 07 Sept. - 28 Sept.£ 169.00 28 Sept. - 01 Nov.£ 78.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
10% off 07.09.2019-27.09.2019, *SPECIAL OFFER*: 20% off 01.04.2019-14.06.2019, 28.09.2019-01.12.2018,