Beach front five bedroom villa with pool in Mavarcica near Trogir sleeps 10-14
This interior-designed house consists of of three apartments offered together as one house with private pool. The house is located in a pretty bay on the island of Ciovo which is a small island connected by a bridge to the mainland at the UNESCO protected town of Trogir. Offering direct access to the sea, the house is tastefully decorated and offers guests a comfortable and stylish holiday retreat.
The house is approached from the rear where parking is available for up to 3 cars. Each apartment is accessed from an outside staircase and all apartments have access onto a spacious terrace with BBQ and dining table with benches and a lovely positioned pool with views across the bay.
The studio apartment – ground floor. TG009A This apartment consists of a lounge area with French doors leading out onto a sea-facing terrace. Within the lounge area there is a sleeping area containing one double bed. The modern kitchen/diner is located in a separate room. There is also a separate bathroom.
Two bedroom apartment –first floor. TG009B (Apartment 1)This middle floor apartment features an open plan kitchen/diner/lounge area with French doors leading out onto a spacious, sea-facing balcony. There are two bedrooms, one double and one with bunk beds. There is also a separate shower room.
Two bedroom apartment – second (top) floor. TG009B (Apartment 2)This apartment features an open plan kitchen/diner/lounge area with French doors leading out onto a spacious sea facing balcony. There are two bedrooms, one double and one twin. There is also a separate shower room.
The apartments are sometimes available to rent separately and links to the individual apartments for possible booking are given above. By renting all three apartments, guests have exclusive and private use of the pool, garden and other outdoor facilities. A selection of photos is displayed on this page for the apartments. To see all photos for each apartment please click on above apartment links.
The village of Mavarcica is shaped around a horseshoe bay and on one part of the beach there is a Tikki bar as well as a water polo area for spectator viewing. There is a scuba diving centre within 5 minutes’ walk from the apartment where sea horses can be viewed off-shore as well as other sea creatures. Other places of interest to visit in the area include Split (35 minutes by car), the Krka waterfalls (45 minutes drive) and of course the many islands located in this region.
- Distance to beach20 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport5km
- Nearest townTrogir
- Distance to town3km
- Distance to bus stop10 minute walk to bus stop
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarkets, outdoor markets, post office all located in Trogir
- Distance to nearest shops1 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant10 minutes walk
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 10
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 14
- Minimum stay: 7 nights in July August. 3 nights all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for July and August. Any day for all other dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1995
- Last renovated: 2004
- Area: 255m2
- Pool open between mid May and the end of October 2020
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 3 cars
- Sea view
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Lounge, Kitchen and dining area
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 5.0m x 3.5m
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Dishwasher and Washing machine located in the studio apartment
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and Chairs
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: There is a sofa bed in the lounges of the 2 bedroom apartments for 2 persons
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 5
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- Number of rooms with Bunk Beds: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
Staff on site /available
- Washing and Shopping service available by local arrangement
Information on Location
- In the local village (1km) there are 2 Supermarkets, a Bakery, ATM, post-office, fruit & veg stalls, newsagent, tourist office, chemist, doctor and dentist.
- Distance to beach: 20 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 5km
- Nearest town: Trogir
- Distance to town: 3km
- Distance to bus stop: 10 minute walk to bus stop
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarkets, outdoor markets, post office all located in Trogir
- Distance to nearest shops: 1 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 10 minutes walk
- On the seaside
- Car recommended
- Information on transfers: On request.
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 June£ 199.00 01 June - 01 July£ 320.00 01 July - 24 Aug.£ 466.00 24 Aug. - 01 Oct.£ 320.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 199.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
All perfect. Great property, Pool a bit small.
Impressed with: People, calmness, cleanliness, good weather, closeness to airport, great accommodation
Recommend: All local - Restaurant Renata was good.
Favourite villa moment: Getting all the family together and having a rental boat at the bottom of the garden.
Stayed June 2017
Very satisfied with the whole process from our first conversation, when they (Authentic Villa Holidays) were very helpful.
Although it was no problem to us, I imagine that Ciovo is pretty well clogged with traffic in the high season and I feel that should have been mentioned by you. Disposal of rubbish was a bit of a problem and nothing provided for recycling.
Loved the garden area, great for BBQ's on the patio. Only saw caretaker on arrival, but she was easily accessible by 'phone. Very pleasant and helpful.
Impressed with: Beautiful scenery and National Parks. The people are friendly and helpful.
Not impressed with: A tendency to cater for mass tourism.
Recommend: Better restaurants are in Trogir. We enjoyed Toma.
Favourite villa moment: The initial view from the balcony upon arrival
Stayed September 2016
Read more reviews
Excellent - Good services and offer
Favourite villa moment: The whole weekend
Stayed July 2016
Excellent property and as described. (Liked) people, safety, food, weather, clean sea water. (Didn’t like) Local bus service and lack of pavements to walk on. Used Portal transfers and taxis a lot, excellent service too. Perfect holiday thanks.
Stayed June 2011