One bedroom luxury apartments in Hvar Old Town, Hvar Island, sleeps 2
These elegantly designed one bedroom luxury apartments (2 in total) are located in the much sought after area close to the harbour in Hvar old town making it a great choice for couples. It offers a stylish retreat within easy walking distance near to the fashionable waterfront (Riva) and pretty pedestrianised streets.
The apartments are approached from the harbour front up a side street to the entrance of the apartment. The tables outside on the street makes an ideal place to enjoy a morning coffee or glass of wine in the evening. The front door opens in to the tastefully furnished open plan lounge / kitchen area with a breakfast bar and stools to enjoy meals and drinks. The double bedroom is situated at the rear of apartment along with the shower room.
The adjacent luxury apartments are identical in layout and décor. Another Premier range villa HV059 is behind these two apartments. These are ideal for those who want to
enjoy all the historic and energetic vibe Hvar Town has to offer as it provides the perfect base to explore this beautiful lavender scented town with it is charming fishing villages and hidden beaches.
For boat hire options click here.
A catering service can be organised in conjunction with the nearby restaurant Gariful.
Use of the spa and pool facilities at the nearby Hotel Adriana is available at an exclusive rate for guests staying at HV059.
For details on car hire options please click here.
- Nearest airportSplit
- Nearest townHvar Town
- Distance to town50m
- Distance to bus stop250m
- Details on nearest shops200m
- Distance to nearest shops200 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant200m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 2
- Minimum stay: 2019: 3 nights for June - September. 2 nights for all other dates. 2020: 3 nights for July and August, no minimum for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates
- Check-in: 17:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1612
- Last renovated: 2014
- Number of floors: 0
- Area: 40m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Every 3 days
- Car park: Parking can be arranged on request and charge at around 13 Euros per day, payable locally
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Furniture on pedestrianised street consists of table and chairs
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 1
Information on Location
- Nearest airport: Split
- Nearest town: Hvar Town
- Distance to town: 50m
- Distance to bus stop: 250m
- Details on nearest shops: 200m
- Distance to nearest shops: 200 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 200m
- On the seaside
- Bus stop: 250 m
- Distance from the center: 50 m
- Bus available
- Provision of linen/towels
- Shorter stays can be arranged on request in June-September - 30% surcharge per night applies.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
04 Apr. - 02 May£ 123.00 02 May - 30 May£ 169.00 30 May - 04 July£ 205.00 04 July - 22 Aug.£ 256.00 22 Aug. - 26 Sept.£ 205.00 26 Sept. - 01 Nov.£ 123.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: