2 Bedroom Villa with Plunge Pool and Terrace in Cavtat, Sleeps 4-6
This 2 bedroom villa is in a great location, just a 5-minute walk from Cavtat old town and offers guests a spacious outdoor split-terrace. It would suit 2 couples, a family or friends looking to be within walking distance of all that Cavtat has to offer.
There are around 22 steps down the side of the property, that lead to a terrace where there are 2 outdoor dining area spaces; one of which is shaded and both offer views of the harbour. There are alternative steps on the other side of the villa that lead up to the pool area; including a plunge pool and a couple of sun loungers. There is an outside toilet. Guests enter the villa from the lower terrace, leading into an open plan kitchen/lounge area, where there is a sofa bed for 2 additional persons. There is also an additional shower room on this floor. The stairs from the ground floor hallway lead up to the first floor where there is a double and a twin bedroom and a separate shower room. The twin bedroom looks out onto Cavtat Bay.
The buzzing old town of Cavtat offers guests a long waterfront promenade full of cafes and bars and with a couple of beaches within walking distance of the centre. Dubrovnik is a 30-minute drive away or a regular boat services operating from April to October. The boat arrives directly into Dubrovnik old town and the journey time is approximately 30-40 minutes. The last boat back is around midnight. Have a read of our article “Explore the little known Konavle Valley in Croatia’s Southernmost Tip”.
- Distance to beach200 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik Airport
- Distance to airport6km
- Nearest townCavtat
- Distance to town3-minute walk
- Distance to bus stop500m
- Frequency of busesEvery 30-minutes
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops500 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant3-minute walk
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: 4 nights for all dates
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates
- Check-in: 15:00 - 23:00
- Check-out: 05:00 - 11:00
- Built: 2015
- Last renovated: 2018
- Area: 376m2
- There is a public car park around 5-minute walk away. It costs at least 200 kuna per week.
- Cot is on request and is complimentary
- 1 fan is provided free of charge
- The pool is a plunge pool
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 3.7m x 2.67m. Depth: 1.1m
- Pool private to the property
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: 4 sun loungers, 2 sun chairs, a dining table that seats 6, table with 4 chairs, an outdoor toilet
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: There is a sofa bed in the lounge area for 2 persons
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 200 m
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5-minute walk
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik Airport
- Distance to airport: 6km
- Nearest town: Cavtat
- Distance to town: 3-minute walk
- Distance to bus stop: 500m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 500 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 3-minute walk
- Bus stop: 500 m
- Distance from the sea: 200 m
- Distance from the center: 170 m
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Every 30-minutes
- Provision of linen/towels
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 May£ 163.00 01 May - 01 June£ 229.00 01 June - 01 July£ 278.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 332.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 278.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 229.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: