1 Bedroom Apartment near Jelsa, Hvar Island, Sleeps 2-4
Located on the first floor of a family home in the picturesque town of Jelsa on Hvar’s northern coast this apartment (along with another 1 bedroom apartment HV089, in the same building) offers panoramic views of the sea and is just a short walk to both the beach and the shops and restaurants of Jelsa.
The apartment is set on the first floor of a family home with the owners living in the same building. There is an open plan kitchen and dining area, one shower room, one double bedroom and a sitting room in which there is a double sofa-bed to accommodate up to two additional guests. A partially covered balcony can be accessed from both the bedroom and the sitting room and is furnished for outdoor dining while a smaller balcony can be accessed from the kitchen.
Car hire is recommended for exploring the wider area. The village of Jelsa itself has lots to offer while historic Hvar town and Stari Grad are both easily accessible by car. Find out more about Hvar Island in our magazine.
- Distance to beach400 m
- Nearest airportSplit Airport
- Distance to airport70km, 2-3 hours including ferry crossing
- Nearest townJelsa
- Distance to town900m
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket in Jelsa
- Distance to nearest shops900 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant350 m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 4
- Minimum stay: 7 nights from July till 24 August. 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates.
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1970
- Area: 42m2
- A maximum of 1 pet allowed
- Shared garden
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: 1 car maximum
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): 1 pcs A/C unit
- Shared BBQ
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs on balcony
- Balcony with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: There is a sofa bed in the lounge which sleeps an additional 2 persons
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 1
Staff on site /available
- Owner lives in the same building
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 400 m
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5-minutes
- Nearest airport: Split Airport
- Distance to airport: 70km, 2-3 hours including ferry crossing
- Nearest town: Jelsa
- Distance to town: 900m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket in Jelsa
- Distance to nearest shops: 900 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 350 m
- On the seaside
- Distance from the sea: 400 m
- Distance from the center: 900 m
- Car recommended
- Provision of linen/towels
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 11 Jan.£ 72.00 11 Jan. - 09 May£ 48.00 09 May - 06 June£ 62.00 06 June - 04 July£ 67.00 04 July - 11 July£ 94.00 11 July - 18 July£ 106.00 18 July - 08 Aug.£ 116.00 08 Aug. - 15 Aug.£ 106.00 15 Aug. - 22 Aug.£ 94.00 22 Aug. - 29 Aug.£ 48.00 29 Aug. - 12 Sept.£ 62.00 12 Sept. - 12 Dec.£ 48.00 12 Dec. - 01 Jan.£ 67.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: