6 Bedroom Istrian Countryside Villa with Pool and Spa near Motovun, Sleeps 12
Located in the heart of Istria’s wine and truffle region and offering magnificent far reaching views of the surrounding area including the hill top town of Motovun and the nearby village of Livade. This magnificent 6-bedroom villa estate, decorated with a mix of antique and modern furniture, also possesses a large 100 m2 pool as well as a spa centre experience and offers guests a great holiday spot from which to explore northern Istria.
The villa is approached via a country lane with parking located to the rear of the property, there is also a children’s play area situated on one side of the parking. Presented over three floors (ground, first and second floor), the parking is located on the first floor and the property is laid out as follows:
Accessed via 2 sets of stairs which run down either side of the villa from the parking area to the garden level, there are 2x twin bedrooms (nos 1 & 2) each with an en-suite shower room and their own separate entrance from the garden. The 2 bedrooms are not connected internally to the rest of the villa.
There are two bedrooms on the first floor and each has their own entrance from the parking area and are not connected internally to the main house. Bedroom (3) is a double bedroom suite with en-suite shower room. Bedroom (4) is a twin bedroom with en-suite shower room. On either side of the first floor there is a covered terrace. One terrace overlooks the pool and features an outdoor dining area with BBQ. The terrace at the opposite end of the house features a table and chairs and is where the entrance to the main part of the villa is located. Guests enter the house from this terrace into a hallway which leads to 2 rooms. The first room is the lounge/tv room which adjoins a country kitchen with dining table and Istrian fireplace.
A door from the first-floor lounge opens onto a staircase which leads guests directly into the master bedroom (No.5) on the 2nd floor. Another door from this bedroom opens onto a hallway from where guests can access a further double bedroom (No.6), a separate family bathroom and a door leading out to the top floor loggia with hammock, table and chairs and cushioned seating.
Car hire is recommended. Nearby Livade is a small village with a couple of village shops, while nearby Motovun has a wider range to choose from. The Michelin guide-rated restaurant, Zigante, lies within a 25-minute walk from the property and is highly recommended for an evening meal. The captivating medieval hilltop towns Istria is known for are well worth visiting to explore their fortified walls and vibrant village centres. For more inspiration for your Istria holiday read our magazine.
- Distance to beach15 km
- Nearest airportPula Airport. Zagreb, Rijeka, Trieste and Ljubljana are other possibilities.
- Distance to airport68km
- Nearest townBuzet
- Distance to town15km
- Details on nearest shopsA supermarket in Buzet
- Distance to nearest shops15 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant1km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 12
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 12
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for all dates
- Arrival days: Saturday arrival for all dates
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 19th Century
- Last renovated: 2014
- Area: 500m2
- Heating is from air-conditioning units
- Spa details: Spa centre with hydro massage pool for 8 persons, Finish sauna and Bio Sauna Bio Sauna, chromotherapy treatment chromotherapy treatment ,wet and dry lounge with TV. Window looking into pool water.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Changed weekly
- Car park: Maximum of 6 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 100m2
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 6
- Number of twin bedrooms: 3
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 4
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 6
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
- Additional information on bathrooms: 4 of the bedrooms are en-suite shower rooms
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 15 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 20-minute drive
- Nearest airport: Pula Airport. Zagreb, Rijeka, Trieste and Ljubljana are other possibilities.
- Distance to airport: 68km
- Nearest town: Buzet
- Distance to town: 15km
- Details on nearest shops: A supermarket in Buzet
- Distance to nearest shops: 15 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 1km
- Distance from the sea: 20 km
- Distance from the center: 15 km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot rental available on request. Cot linen is not provided.
- Pet charge: €50 per pet per week payable locally
- The following must be produced on arrival: €400
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
02 Jan. - 18 May£ 382.00 18 May - 01 June£ 465.00 01 June - 15 June£ 465.00 15 June - 29 June£ 590.00 29 June - 06 July£ 759.00 06 July - 24 Aug.£ 783.00 24 Aug. - 31 Aug.£ 759.00 31 Aug. - 07 Sept.£ 590.00 07 Sept. - 14 Sept.£ 465.00 14 Sept. - 21 Dec.£ 382.00 21 Dec. - 02 Jan.£ 783.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
*SPECIAL OFFER* 10% discount when booking 2 or more weeks for 2019 , *COMPLIMENTARY WELCOME 3 COURSE ISTRIAN DINNER WITH LOCAL WINES*