Luxury 4 Bedroom Beachfront Villa with Heated Indoor Pool and Panoramic Sea Views in Novigrad, sleeps 8-12
This luxury villa is located directly on the seafront in the historic town of Novigrad in Istria. The property features access to a plateau beach right outside the ancient city walls enclosing the grounds, and is just a short walk from the nearest restaurants and shops.
This magnificent beachfront villa was inspired by the Adriatic, with influences drawn from luxury yacht design. The ground floor of the villa is comprised of two en-suite double bedrooms with bath and overhead shower, a spa area with sauna, additional bathroom and heated indoor pool. One of the double bedrooms opens onto the garden with the playground and sea views. Retractable glass windows separate the pool area from an open outdoor dining terrace with summer kitchen and BBQ nearby. The first floor is comprised of another two en-suite double bedrooms with bath and overhead shower, additional separate WC, open plan kitchen-living-dining room and a spacious covered balcony furnished with sofas. The villa also features a rooftop terrace furnished with a Jacuzzi, sun loungers and enclosed by glass panels to allow unrestricted panoramic views over the surrounding neighbourhood and out to sea.
Car hire is useful for exploring the Istrian region. Restaurants in Novigrad, renowned for their seafood and truffles, are within easy walking distance, as are lively beachside café-bars. For those looking to relax with everything at their fingertips, additional services including chef service, housekeeping and massage therapy are available at the villa (supplements apply). Visit the beautiful Brijuni Island archipelago for the day, or explore the medieval hilltop towns inland in Istria.
Find out more about Istria in our magazine.
- Distance to beach3 m
- Nearest airportPula
- Distance to airport70km
- Nearest townBuje / Umag
- Distance to town15km
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops50 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant15m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 12
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for mid-May to late September, 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for mid-May to late September, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2014
- Area: 400m2
- There are 3 bikes at the guests disposal.
- Parking in private car park space: 2 cars.
- Each bedroom has a safe.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool private to the property
- Heated pool
- Children's play area
- Indoor pool
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Outdoor summer kitchen
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers, outdoor sofas, dining table and chairs.
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Additional single bed possible in each bedroom.
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 5
- Total number of bathrooms: 6
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
- Additional information on bathrooms: All bedrooms en-suite. All bathrooms with bathtub and shower.
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to golf - 15km (Umag)
- Distance to beach: 3 m
- Nearest airport: Pula
- Distance to airport: 70km
- Nearest town: Buje / Umag
- Distance to town: 15km
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 50 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 15m
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Distance from the center: 180 m
- Car recommended
- Information on transfers: Available on request.
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €1000
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
02 Jan. - 13 May£ 730.00 13 May - 10 June£ 827.00 10 June - 24 June£ 1,241.00 24 June - 01 July£ 995.00 01 July - 15 July£ 1,080.00 15 July - 29 July£ 1,670.00 29 July - 05 Aug.£ 2,177.00 05 Aug. - 26 Aug.£ 2,007.00 26 Aug. - 02 Sept.£ 1,592.00 02 Sept. - 16 Sept.£ 1,241.00 16 Sept. - 30 Sept.£ 974.00 30 Sept. - 28 Dec.£ 730.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: