3 Bedroom Villa with Pool and Terrace near Trogir, Sleeps 6-8
This contemporary 3-bedroom villa with an outdoor pool, BBQ and children’s playground is located near the UNESCO protected town of Trogir. The villa would suit families or groups of friends looking to relax and stay in a serene picturesque countryside villa.
Guests enter the villa through a gate which leads under a vine covered archway where you will find an outdoor BBQ and dining area to the side of you and an outdoor pool ahead of you. The villa consists of 2 buildings, an annex building opposite the BBQ area and a main building beside the pool. The annex building has an airy open plan kitchen/lounge/dining area with a double bedroom, a sofa bed which sleeps 2 and a separate shower room. The lounge area leads out on to a terrace which faces the BBQ area. The main building consists of 3 floors; a basement, ground floor and first floor. Guests only have access to the first floor which can be entered via an alternative set of external stairs. The first floor has an open plan kitchen/lounge/dining area with 1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom and a separate shower room. There is a balcony with stunning views of mountainous countryside. Around the back of the house you will find the children’s playground area and in front of the house you will find a parking area which can fit up to 5 cars.
Car hire is recommended for this villa with the main shops, restaurants beach and waterpark, just a short drive away. The villa is ideally located for taking a day out to explore the Split Riviera, featuring the waterfalls of Krka National Park or the medieval Sibenik with its magnificent Renaissance Cathedral. For additional information on Trogir please take a look at our article.
- Distance to beach3.5 km
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport15.5km
- Nearest townTrogir
- Distance to town5km
- Details on nearest shops6-minute drive
- Distance to nearest shops3.5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant1km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 6
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for all dates
- Arrival days: Saturday arrivals for all dates
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Area: 250m2
- Car park: Yes
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Yes
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool private to the property
- Children's play area
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Balcony with mountainous countryside view
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sofas, BBQ dining area, sun loungers, Childrens playground
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- TV room
- Information on bedrooms: Sofa bed included in the annex building, sleeping an additional 2 persons
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 2
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 3.5 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 18-minutes' drive
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 15.5km
- Nearest town: Trogir
- Distance to town: 5km
- Details on nearest shops: 6-minute drive
- Distance to nearest shops: 3.5 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 1km
- Bus stop: 1 km
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Cot is available on request
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 30 May£ 317.00 30 May - 29 June£ 387.00 29 June - 13 July£ 441.00 13 July - 19 Aug.£ 550.00 19 Aug. - 30 Aug.£ 441.00 30 Aug. - 14 Sept.£ 387.00 14 Sept. - 01 Jan.£ 317.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: