Three bedroom villa with pool with views of Krk Island
This attractive three bedroom villa with private pool sits in an elevated position on a spacious estate which also contains two further stone villas (KV015 and KV018). All three properties can be rented together (KV017) and can also be offered separately as each property has its own private entrance, pool and garden. The three bedroom villa, which is terraced with a four bedroom stone villa, offers guests lovely views of Krk island and the nearby Kvarner Bay region. Attractively decorated in a rustic style, guests will find much of the original features and furniture of the villa are still present including pieces dating back to the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
The villa is approached from the rear where there is off street parking. Guests enter through garden gates down a pathway which runs along the side of the property. To the left of the path lies the private garden, pool and covered outdoor eating area with BBQ. Guests enter the villa through another gate into a courtyard area where a path running along the front of the villa leads to the entrance. Guests enter the ground floor which features a lounge and separate country kitchen/dining area. There is also a downstairs toilet located under the stairs. The first floor features a pretty double bedroom with en-suites hower room and a second ‘ever-so-romantic’ double bedroom with roll top bath located by a sea facing window. The second floor (eaves) features a twin bedroom with en-suite shower. There is a courtyard located in front of the villa down one level which features an outside toilet and table and chairs to sit at.
The villa would suit a family or friends looking to stay in a villa with character in a peaceful setting.The villa is located less than 3kms from the nearest beaches at Crikvenica. Other areas of interest within the region include the island of Krk and Gorski Kotor (near Slovenian border). Excursions arranged in Crikvenica are available to the Plitvice Lakes (day trip), Brijuni islands, Rab island, Venice , Postojna Caves in Slovenia, Istrian tour and a Zagreb day trip, to name but a few.
- Distance to beach3 km
- Nearest airportRijeka (nearest),Pula, Trieste, Ljubljana and Zagreb also possibilities.
- Distance to airport20km (Rijeka)
- Nearest townCrikvenica
- Distance to town3km
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops300 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant3km in Crikvenica
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 4
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July and August. 3 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for July and August. Any day for all other dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1884
- Last renovated: 2007
- Area: 300m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 2 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 6.0m x 4.0m
- Pool private to the property
- Additional Appliances : Kitchen equipped with gas cooker.
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Garden dining table, chairs and sun recliners.
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of twin bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 3 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 10 minutes
- Nearest airport: Rijeka (nearest),Pula, Trieste, Ljubljana and Zagreb also possibilities.
- Distance to airport: 20km (Rijeka)
- Nearest town: Crikvenica
- Distance to town: 3km
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 300 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 3km in Crikvenica
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Car recommended
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 May£ 132.00 01 May - 01 June£ 178.00 01 June - 01 July£ 198.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 245.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 198.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 178.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: