Luxury 10 Bedroom Sea View Villa with Indoor and Outdoor Pools near Pula, sleeps 20-26
Holiday Highlights: ~Stunning Istrian coastal seaside setting with beach and 2 x pools~ Complimentary welcome drink on arrival along with first supplies of coffee, water and 6 x bottles of local wine ~ enjoy impeccable attention to detail and service.
This elegant luxury villa, exquisitely interior designed, sits on the Istrian coast and lies just 5km from the centre of Pula. Featuring curtained daybeds on the beachfront, a canopied lounge area overlooking the sea, outdoor pool surrounded by sun terraces and a spectacular penthouse suite pool with retractable roof, this 11 bedroom villa is an outstanding choice for large groups and celebrations.
For a detailed breakdown of villa room arrangements click here
The villa is set out over four floors (no lift). Guests enter through the enclosed gated terrace, with swimming pool and sun loungers to the left. From the pool terrace, guests enter the villa itself to a welcome area, leading to a large dining room with floor-to-ceiling windows looking out over the pool. An external shaded dining area, situated to the left of the villa, can be accessed from the main dining room. From the rear of the dining room, guests access a lounge area, with treatment rooms for optional massage or dermatology treatments (on request, supplement payable).
External stairs from the right of the pool terrace lead to the first floor, where guests find five double bedrooms, two sea-facing and three garden-facing. Each of the two sea-facing double bedrooms is accessed down 3 steps, and each benefits from an en-suite shower room, small lounge area, and sea-facing balcony with table and chairs. The three garden-facing double bedrooms are all on one level, each with en-suite shower room. Two of the three double bedrooms have a garden-facing balcony, one with partial sea view. The second floor has the same layout as the first floor. One of the three double bedrooms has a garden-facing balcony.
The top floor, accessed via external stairs, is the penthouse suite. Guests enter to a spacious lounge leading through to lounge is also equipped with gym equipment, and a separate shower room is accessed from this area. Doors lead from the lounge to a raised heated pool, with a retractable ceiling for spectacular sea views.
Just across a quiet road from the villa, guests have a spacious curtained lounge area overlooking the beaches below, furnished with sofas and side tables. From here, 20 steps lead down to a beach area with sun loungers, daybeds and a treatment area, all next to the beach.
Breakfast An extensive gourmet buffet breakfast is available featuring local produce including home made bread, Istrian hams and deli food items, fruit, vegetables, eggs cooked any way e.g Benedict . No cooked meats - Minimum persons for breakfast service = 20 - Breakfast is served between 6am – 11am. - Breakfast price is £25 per person per day/ Children under 12 = £15 per child per day.
For breakfast bookings, the housekeeper will enter the villa with own keys early in the morning to use the kitchen and prepare breakfast.
Other additional services including transfers and treatments are available on request at additional cost. Please see the Additional Services tab for more details.
Parties, weddings, celebrations must be confirmed in advance. As the property is located in residential area guests are asked to keep to a low noise between 11pm – 8am.
Explore the Area
With the nearest beach just metres from the villa itself, and restaurants within walking distance, car hire is not essential here. Pula city centre is just 6km from the villa, while the beautiful Brijuni Islands are within easy reach. Visit the historic seaside town Rovinj for the day, or take a day trip from here to Venice, Italy.
- Distance to beach10 m
- Nearest airportPula
- Distance to airport15km
- Nearest townPula
- Distance to town6km
- Details on nearest shopsLocal shops
- Distance to nearest shops500 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant500m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 22
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 26
- Minimum stay: 7 nights minimum June to September. Other months shorter stays on request surcharges apply.
- Arrival days: Saturday June to September, Any day all other dates
- Check-in: Between 1500-2000
- Check-out: By 11am
- Last renovated: 2016
- Additional information : Total Sleeping = 26 persons with a maximum of 22 adults and 4 children under 12 years of age sleeping on sofa beds. Property can offer 4 extra single sofa beds suitable for children up to 12 years of age at £20 per bed per night
- Outdoor pool heated April-June and September-October.
- Top floor indoor heated pool with sea views
- Retractable ceiling in top floor pool room
- Up to 2 pets permitted on request. No additional charge
- Car park: Public parking
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Pool private to the property
- Heated pool
- Satellite TV
- Sun loungers
- Curtained pergola with outdoor sofas
- Outdoor dining tables and chairs
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Outdoor beach lounge area with day beds
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: On request up to 4 extra beds can be added.
- Number of double bedrooms: 10
- Total number of bedrooms: 10
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 11
- Total number of bathrooms: 11
Staff on site /available
- Catering on request, additional cost
- Daily maid service on request, additional cost
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 10 m
- Nearest airport: Pula
- Distance to airport: 15km
- Nearest town: Pula
- Distance to town: 6km
- Details on nearest shops: Local shops
- Distance to nearest shops: 500 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 500m
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Tennis courts: 0 m
- Distance from the sea: 10 m
- Distance from the center: 6 km
- Bus available
- Information on transfers: Available on request
- Provision of linen/towels
- A buffet breakfast is available on request for a minimum of 20 people at £25 per person per day / £15 for children.
- Breakfast is served between 6am – 11am
- Security Deposit taken as a card payment or as a bank transfer in advance payable to the villa
- Property can offer 4 extra single sofa beds suitable for children up to 12 years of age - £20 per bed per night
- 2 baby cots are on the premises at no additional cost.
- On request Light Daily Cleaning Includes bed making, towels changed when requested - £200 per day
- The following must be produced on arrival: € 1000
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
04 Mar. - 01 Apr.£ 1,257.00 01 Apr. - 01 June£ 1,615.00 01 June - 01 July£ 3,095.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 4,050.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 3,095.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 1,615.00 01 Nov. - 23 Dec.£ 1,257.00 23 Dec. - 01 Jan.£ 1,820.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
The following additional services can be arranged at the villa.
Boat rental, including skipper, can be arranged for half day or full day excursions from IS182.
Full day excursions start from GBP 1250 plus fuel costs for up to 9 passengers.
Airport transfers can be arranged on request for a supplement. Please supply your flight details at time of booking.
Massage and beauty treatments can be arranged on request for a supplement. Please specify at time of booking.
Breakfast is included at this villa.
A light lunch is available on request, payable locally. Prices start from €36 per person.
Dinner is available on request, payable locally. Prices start from €45 per person.
Special Occasion Dinner
A special occasion dinner is available on request, payable locally. Prices start from €60 per person.
A variety of wines are available to accompany meals, payable locally.