Large Istrian Country Villa with Pool near Sveti Lovrec, Sleeps 18-20
This large comfortable traditional country villa can accommodate up to 20 persons and is ideal for groups and family get togethers. Situated in a hamlet close to the village of Sveti Lovrec, the property offers a convenient base to explore the Istrian region especially its’ stunning interiors, historic towns and attractive beaches.
The villa sits on a country road and consists of, on the ground floor, a spacious lounge with fireplace and patio doors leading out to the pool area, kitchen with archway entrance to an exposed stone and oak beamed dining room with a door opening out onto the pool deck. There is also a double bedroom with en-suite shower room plus a guest cloakroom/WC on this level. The first floor features 2 x double bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room and one with an en-suite bathroom plus balcony from the bedroom, a twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, a games area and a utility room. One of the shower rooms contains a Finish sauna. The second floor (eaves) features 4 x double bedrooms, 3 of which come with en-suite shower rooms whilst the 4th contains an en-suite bathroom. There is also a twin bedroom with en-suite shower room.
Outside guests can enjoy a larger than average pool surrounded by sun loungers with sun shades and a fully equipped summer kitchen with traditional Istrian BBQ and outside dining.
Car hire is recommended when staying at this villa. The popular restaurant Konoba Danijeli is close by while the charming village of Sveti Lovrec is just a few minutes drive from the villa. Here guests will find a post office, grocery shop, and other restaurants. Areas of interest within the area include the Medieval hilltop towns of Motovun and Groznjan as well as the seaside towns of Porec, Rovinj and Vrsar. A little further afield, the Brijuni Islands, the Roman amphitheatre in Pula and a day trip to Venice are all recommended excursions. Read our magazine for further information on this region.
- Distance to beach34 km
- Nearest airportPula (nearest). Zagreb, Rijeka,Trieste and Ljubljana other possibilities
- Distance to airport48 km (Pula)
- Nearest townPorec
- Distance to town20 km
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery shop
- Distance to nearest restaurant2 km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 18
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 20
- Minimum stay: 7 nights mid June - mid September. 5 nights other dates on request
- Arrival days: Saturdays in July and August/high season. Any day arrival other dates on request
- Check-in: from 4pm
- Check-out: by 10am
- Built: 1805
- Area: 430m2
- Heating is from A/C units
- Max 2 pets allowed charges apply
- 2 parking spaces provided - additional spaces available on request
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 15m x 5m (Depth = 1.35m)
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Breakfast bar in kitchen
- Dining table is for 18 persons
- Utility room contains the washing machine, iron and ironing board.
- Games area features a pool table, darts and treadmill.
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Covered terrace with table and chairs for 18, 8 sun loungers and 3 sun umbrellas by the pool.
- Dining room
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Two additional beds can be added to the villa. All bedrooms feature SAT TV's
- Number of double bedrooms: 7
- Total number of bedrooms: 9
- Number of twin bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 7
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 10
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
- Additional information on bathrooms: One of the shower rooms features a Finish sauna
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 34 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 30-minutes
- Nearest airport: Pula (nearest). Zagreb, Rijeka,Trieste and Ljubljana other possibilities
- Distance to airport: 48 km (Pula)
- Nearest town: Porec
- Distance to town: 20 km
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery shop
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 2 km
- Distance from the sea: 34 km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Information on transfers: On request
- Provision of linen/towels
- Pet fee: Euros 10 per pet per day payable locally. Maximum 2 pets.
- The following must be produced on arrival: Euros 500
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
27 Mar. - 15 May£ 403.00 15 May - 12 June£ 459.00 12 June - 26 June£ 584.00 26 June - 10 July£ 749.00 10 July - 21 Aug.£ 832.00 21 Aug. - 28 Aug.£ 749.00 28 Aug. - 04 Sept.£ 584.00 04 Sept. - 11 Sept.£ 459.00 11 Sept. - 24 Oct.£ 403.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: