Two bedroom bungalow with shared pool near Crikvenica
This truly outstanding villa has been beautifully restored and boastsviews of the island of Krk. Built in the Austro-Hungarian style, it offers guests a wonderful opportunity to relax in peaceful surroundings. Located by the sea, the property has direct access to a very pretty cove and also comes with a lovely decked pool area which is illuminated at night.
The property is divided into 6 modern apartments and a cottage and is set in 3000square metres of mature scented gardens where there are plenty of areas to sunbathe and enjoy the scenery. Picnic tables and lounge chairs are dotted around the garden where guests can find their own private spot to eat, sit and relax. A gate from the garden leads down to the beach. The property offers mooring facilities for guests who would like to bring their own boat.
The property KV006C is a bungalow situated in the grounds of the villa premises and comes with its own private lawned garden for exclusive use of the guests staying here. In addition there is a sea-facing terrace area which can seat up to 6 persons. The interior consists of a large open plan kitchen/diner/lounge area with a sofa bed for two, a family bathroom, two double bedrooms and a sunny conservatory. Use of the pool is shared with other guests staying in the apartments. The property would suit a family or group of friends.
A studio apartment (KV006A) for 2 and a larger one bedroom apartment for 4 (KV006B) are also bookable in the main villa.
The following activities can be organised locally: Tennis, waterskiing, diving, rafting in Gorski Kotor (near Slovenian border) as well as various excursions such as day trips to the Plitvice Lakes, Brijuni islands, Rab island, Venice , Postojna Caves in Slovenia, Istrian tour, Zagreb day trip, Krk island by boat including lunch. Pick up and return for all excursions can be arrangedfrom the villa.
- Distance to beach5 m
- Nearest airportRijeka (nearest). Pula, Zagreb, Trieste and Ljubljana also possibilities.
- Distance to airport20 km (Rijeka)
- Nearest townKraljevica
- Distance to town2 km
- Distance to bus stop50
- Frequency of busesEvery 30 minutes
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket, chemist, post office
- Distance to nearest shops2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant100 metres
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for late May to mid-August. 5 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for late May to mid-August. Any day for all other dates
- Built: 1938
- Last renovated: 2004
- Area: 3000m2
- Pool is open from May-October
- Boat mooring is charged at Euros 10 per day payable locally.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Parking is available for 1 car.
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 8.5m x 4.5m
- Pool shared with other guests
- Internet access is by use of PC in reception. Use is complimentary.
- There is a washing machine in the bungalow. The dryer is available on request in the utility room.
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Fax machine
- Internet access
- Conservatory and small private garden.
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs.
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Sofa bed in lounge sleeps 2
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 5 m
- Nearest airport: Rijeka (nearest). Pula, Zagreb, Trieste and Ljubljana also possibilities.
- Distance to airport: 20 km (Rijeka)
- Nearest town: Kraljevica
- Distance to town: 2 km
- Distance to bus stop: 50
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket, chemist, post office
- Distance to nearest shops: 2 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 100 metres
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Every 30 minutes
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Fax:Available on request
- Boat mooring available at 10 euros per day.
- Cot plus linen is charged at 5 euros per day.
- Pets are charged at 7 euros per day.
- Telephone: Available on request.
- The following must be produced on arrival: Credit card imprint taken.
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 27 Apr.£ 112.00 27 Apr. - 30 May£ 150.00 30 May - 29 June£ 180.00 29 June - 17 Aug.£ 199.00 17 Aug. - 14 Sept.£ 180.00 14 Sept. - 12 Oct.£ 150.00 12 Oct. - 01 Jan.£ 112.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Excellent. A lovely setting with great access to the sea. The owners could not have been more helpful. They were horrified that one of the air conditioning units was not working (the apartment had one in every room) and immediately arranged for it to be repaired, despite it being a Sunday.
Impressed with: Beautiful coastline, very good value for money.
Not impressed with: Some traffic congestion on the main roads on Saturdays.
Favourite villa moment: Early morning snorkel in the sea!
Stayed July/August 2012
Excellent. Very kind manager that lived there, she was fantastic.
Stayed November 2011
It was beautiful and the accommodation and location were really lovely. (The) dramatic landscape and the people were so friendly the weather was amazing. A great place to holiday, still unspoilt and relatively cheap.
Stayed August 200
The following additional services can be arranged at the villa.
Yoga is available at the villa by the beach, where there is space for 10-15 mats. Yoga mats are not provided locally.
Tennis is available 12 km away from the villa at Hotel Omorika, Dramalij and Hotel Kvarner Palace Crikvenica. Additional charges will apply.
Boat mooring is available in front of the property, at an additional cost of 10 Euros per day (Payable locally).
The nearest cycling route to the property is in the vicinity of Crikvenica and it is possible for guests to rent bicycles at the Tourist Office in Crikvenica.
The nearest hiking routes to the property are in Gorski Kotar mountains