3-Bedroom Townhouse with Balcony in the Heart of Trogir Old Town, Sleeps 6
This 3-bedroom townhouse is beautifully furnished with exposed stone walls and offers guests a balcony. It would suit friends and families looking to be in the centre of Trogir old town.
Guests enter the property from street level into a spacious lounge area. There is also a separate laundry room with a WC on this floor. On the first floor there is a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom. The second floor consists of a double and a twin bedroom and a separate shower room. On the third floor there is a kitchen and a balcony.
There are shops, bars and restaurants within walking distance. Why not take a walk through the cobbly streets or relax with an aperitif by the harbourside? There are boats that leave for Split from the Marina and many other day trips along the coastline. For additional information on Trogir please take a look at our article A look at Trogir. The water park on Copacabana Beach is also highly recommended for families.
- Distance to beach800 m
- Nearest airportSplit Airport
- Distance to airport5 km
- Nearest townTrogir
- Distance to townIn town
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops450 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant0.2 km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 6
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: 3-nights minimum stay for all dates
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Paid parking off premises (10 Euros per day)
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 3
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 800 m
- Driving time to nearest beach: 10-minutes walk
- Nearest airport: Split Airport
- Distance to airport: 5 km
- Nearest town: Trogir
- Distance to town: In town
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 450 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 0.2 km
- Distance from the sea: 800 m
- Distance from the center: 0 m
- Car recommended
- In city/town
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 18 Apr.£ 155.00 18 Apr. - 16 May£ 166.00 16 May - 13 June£ 239.00 13 June - 27 June£ 253.00 27 June - 11 July£ 284.00 11 July - 29 Aug.£ 312.00 29 Aug. - 12 Sept.£ 284.00 12 Sept. - 01 Nov.£ 166.00 01 Nov. - 01 Jan.£ 155.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: