Luxury 6 Bedroom Brac Island Beach Front Villa With Heated Infinity Pool and lift near Sumartin sleeps 12
Holiday Highlights ~ Range of indoor and outdoor entertainment options available ~ Panoramic sea views from the swimming pool ~ Your own plateau beach at the foot of the garden ~Fully staffed
Occupying an enviable beach front position on one of Croatia’s most popular islands, this luxury Brac island villa offers guests stunning sea views, a spacious outside area, infinity pool and beach sunbed platform with ladder entry into the sea. The stone villa, elegantly decorated, is spread across three levels and can accommodate up to 12 people. The large living space within and the lovely outdoor area make it ideal for families or large groups keen to be close to the sea and nearby town.
The villa is set over 3 floors and is equipped with a 0.9m wide lift. Guests enter the villa via the top (2nd) floor where the parking area is located. On this level there is a Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a further 2 x double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms, one of the double bedrooms is disable friendly. The first floor features a Master Bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 2 x double bedrooms with en-suite shower room, gym, office area, table tennis table. All the bedrooms in the villa contain sea facing balconies with seating. 3 of the double beds can be separated into twin beds. Please request this at time of booking. The ground floor is laid out as an open plan split level kitchen/dining area/lounge with doors opening onto the spectacular pool terrace. Additionally on this level there is a Finnish sauna/Spa, Snooker room, Utility room, wine cellar, guest toilet.
The beautifully presented infinity pool and garden includes a shaded dining area with BBQ and summer kitchen, outside lounge facilities. Stairs from this level lead down to the sea, bathing platform and boat dock. The closest shingle beach is 100m away. A selection of sports equipment for guest use is included in the price. Please check amenities section below for details.
Car hire is recommended. Brac island is a beautiful practically untouched destination, with many charming traditional villages to explore. Outdoor activities available within the area include fishing, diving, water skiing, hiking, gliding and parasailing. Nearby Sumartin is a pretty seaside town with plenty of restaurants and lovely beaches. A charming family-run restaurant can be found just 200m from the villa itself, while the café-bars and restaurants of Sumartin are within a short drive away. For further information about Brac island please take a look at our Brac island magazine articles.
- Nearest airportSplit or Zadar. Brac airport 20 minutes away is a possibilty for smaller aircraft
- Distance to airportApproximately 2.5 - 3 hours including ferry crossing from Split airport
- Nearest townSumartin
- Distance to town1km
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery Shop (2kms), Petrol station (2kms)
- Distance to nearest shops2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant150m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 12
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 12
- Minimum stay: 7 nights 1 June - 15 September. Other dates 5 nights. Shorter stays on request
- Arrival days: Saturdays 1 June - 15 September. Other days on request outside these dates.
- Check-in: 16.00
- Check-out: 11.00
- Built: 2017
- Area: 650 m2
- Villa has underfloor heating
- Pool can be lit at night.
- Sauna has infra red therapy
- Parking for 2 cars
- Villa is equipped with 1 x SUP, 1 x single kayak, 2 x double kayaks, 3 mountain bikes, snorkelling equipment, billiard table.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 11m x 3.5m
- Open fire place
- Pool private to the property
- Heated pool
- Infinity pool
- Mooring suitable for boats up to 30m+
- Sonos sound system with Bose throughout the villa
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Summer kitchen
- Wine cellar - charged as an honesty bar.
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: sunloungers, outside dining table with seating for 12 persons. Sofa seating. Charcoal BBQ/grill
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Breakfast Bar in Kitchen
- Information on bedrooms: 3 of the double beds can be converted to twin beds. Please advise at time of booking how many twin bedrooms are required
- Number of double bedrooms: 6
- Total number of bedrooms: 6
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 4
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 7
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Driving time to nearest beach: On the beach
- Nearest airport: Split or Zadar. Brac airport 20 minutes away is a possibilty for smaller aircraft
- Distance to airport: Approximately 2.5 - 3 hours including ferry crossing from Split airport
- Nearest town: Sumartin
- Distance to town: 1km
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery Shop (2kms), Petrol station (2kms)
- Distance to nearest shops: 2 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 150m
- On the seaside
- Car recommended
- Information on transfers: Transfers to and from Split airport can be arranged by car or speedboat transfer. Details available on request.
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Cot & cot linen on request
- Daily made and cleaning included in the price.
- Beginning and end cleaning and everyday light tidy up is included in the price.
- Pet fee: Euros 200 per week payable locally
- The following must be produced on arrival: €1000
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Mar. - 01 Apr.£ 918.00 01 Apr. - 01 May£ 1,465.00 01 May - 01 June£ 1,739.00 01 June - 01 July£ 2,469.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 3,290.00 01 Sept. - 16 Sept.£ 2,469.00 16 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 1,739.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 1,465.00 01 Nov. - 01 Dec.£ 918.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
The following additional services can be arranged at the villa.
A chef service can be arranged if booked in advance. Details on request.
Water Skiing, wakeboard, snorkelling trips. Details available on request
Yoga sessions can be arranged at the villa.
Massage, manicures and pedicures and be arranged at the villa. Details available on request.
Wine Cellar with Wines and Local Spirits
The villa is equipped with a wine cellar stocked with selection of Croatian red/white wine from the surrounding area as well as local spirits. A price list is provided and guests make a note of what is consumed on the drinks tab which is settled in cash weekly or at the end of their stay depending on which is shorter.
Local Activities/Other Services
Daily excursions by car or boat with a guide can be arranged locally subject to availability.